Chapter 7

The picture they are to place
Austin's POV

There is a lot of formalities to do today, since all our boys are going to be leaving. Without wasting much time we put the house in order.

I didn't tell the boys but there's going to be a pleasant surprise waiting for them once it's time to go.

Once they started arriving a bit later than they should have come. I send Paris to go get the surprise who is actually in her room.

It's time to address the boys. I turn towards the small crowd that has formed in the house.

"Boys. This is something that is going to be very important for the pack. You might not understand right now. It might feel like we are forcing you from your homes but we are not.

There is a lot you need to learn before we hand the pack over to you. We are giving you a lot of freedom and with freedom comes responsibilities. You boys know what you are being sent out for so don't lose focus on your goals.

Apart from losing focus you must understand to keep your grades up. Stay in control of your lives okay and as always Jason is in charge. We have given you all instructions personally. Do us all proud.

Keep up the good work you've always put in and don't forget how important you are. Speaking of importance we got you guys a going away gift.

Dad."

The boys all give me their full attention after hearing that word, Dad. My dad, is the biggest person in the world as of right now. He is the king of werewolves that is.

The most powerful living being in the world. The first manifestation of the moon goddess.

"My Children" his words sent a shock wave through the whole house forcing everybody to fall to it's knees.

Everyone but me and the children here. They stood boldly not because of defiance but they have their own counter wave which protects them from the king's wave. I cannot kneel for my father is my own reason, but theirs is they are the second manifestation of the goddess. They share the same link to our queen.

"Grandpa" They shout in complete unison. They all run up the stairs to hug him but remember to pay their respects by dropping to one knee and speaking the ancient tongue.

"σεβασμό στον βασιλιά μου" ( Respect to the king.) They all said again. Together.

"apodektó" it felt like the spell was lifted and people could once again rise.

"Grandpa." Landon said again hugging him. Followed by everyone else. The aura of the king raised. Power radiated from the mass of the bodies. Power that everyone could feel whether human, werewolf, vampire, witch, mediums, demons and angels.

It imprinted their presence on every soul within the building. The perfect bonds. Making my pack stronger. Wolves took control of the humans. The true pack pulled out the beasts we held as werewolves. It brought out the best and worst.

Their light built till it was blinding but not only theirs. My daughter, my wife, the betas whole family, the thirds family, the chief security officer's family. Including the royal guards.

No one's light burned as bright as the kids' own but there was no need to ask. We all knew what it was. It was the moon goddesses gift that showed Everytime we were complete.

Paris broke the bond though.
"I can't breathe!" She said strangled like.

The light slowly faded away as they pulled back from the hug. Dad still holding on to Justin and Paris.