Chapter 8: Home

Logans POV

The drive was pretty smooth even though it now took five hours to get there.

The house itself was beautiful and we agreed to unpack before going for lunch.

The distance from our house to the next was about twenty minutes if you were driving insanely. Its about an hour from the boarder too.

I was busy in my room putting my stuff the way I wanted but I still couldn't believe I got a full blown spanking with a belt.
I know it's not Jason's fault. I shouldn't have spoken so rudely but that didn't mean they should have attacked me like that. If it was any body else, they would have gotten just a warning.

It was Lucifer's fault. She's the one who made me say it, even after I told her it was okay.

Grandpa said to me personally that, it's because I'm not a full werewolf that's why, but that does not make any sense. I didn't say anything though. I just said "I'll be good." Because he said he'll punish me for any misbehaviour and dad has told us how bad grandpa's punishments are.

Once I am done putting things where they should be. I go check out the fridge cause I'm starving.

There's really nothing cooked there. I just decide to make a sandwich to eat. As I am about to toast my bread. My phone begins to ring.

I take a look at the contact information and its dad.
"Alpha." I say a bit worried because we were supposed to call and I don't think anyone did. I'm met with silence as a response.

So I quickly run upstairs to call everyone else. We all gather in the kitchen as we wait for dad's response.

"Children!" We are done for it.
"How long have you been there." This is not really going well.

"Dad.."
"Shut up." Dad yelled at Tyler.
"I hope you have started making your temple." Everyone keeps quiet for a long while.

"I'll take that as a no." That's not something I want to hear so I immediately add.
"We were arranging our rooms and are about to eat. That's why. We'll do it very soon."

It's dad's turn to be silent. He only sighs.
"You guys are okay right? Anything you need just call, you can also ask your grandfather. Don't feel shy, okay? I'm still trying to get Paris to stop crying.

She just described you guys as her shield against the world. She misses you guys a lot." That makes me want to cry.

"May we speak to her please?"
"I'm sorry boys but I don't think it will help. Maybe another time when she's a bit better. Talk to you guys another time. Love you boys"

"Goodnight alpha." Then he ends the call.

"Seems like everyone is ready. So let's have dinner and then we could start on with the temple." Everyone nods in agreement and we've chosen to all have sandwiches because everyone is really tired.

After dinner is done. We go to the room we agreed to use. It was a hall with its door behind the staircase.

Jason grabbed a coffee table while Tyler got the knife and chalk to draw. Landon was with the necklaces we all have as pack members. Dylan and Ryan went locking all windows and doors. I carried an iron goblet with the candle and a lighter.

We all sat around the table and evened out our breathing. It will soon be time.

We sat according to position since we were supposed to use the same knife with our eyes closed.

Starting from Tyler, next to him is Ryan, next to him is Jason, next to him is me, next to me is Landon and next to him is Dylan.

Landon passed everyone their necklaces. Looking at the person opposite us; mine being tyler. We both placed our necklace on the table along with everyone else.