Chapter 3

Tyler's POV

Paris stood there playing her cards on everyone, and I could tell they were falling for it. So I give her the hundred dollar bill, and she fist bumps the air and speed walks away. Let me explain

Paris is my nine year old sister. She is a walking genius but not exactly the school genius, but she knows exactly what to say to get anything from anyone at any time. This time, she decided to play this trick on the boys, and I made a bet with her that they wouldn't fall for it, but they did as always.

The only time they don't fall for this is during training, which most times she is a deceiver. She just wastes your time, and before you know it, everything is gone, and she has an innocent aura about her, but this girl has caused more death on her than a hit man, killer, or terrorist.

Then there are the twins they stay in the pack house and are the youngest in our little clique. Even though they act and look badass, they are the softies in the group. The only distinct difference between both of them is the scar on Landon's left eyebrow, and when you become close to us, you'll realize Logan is a big softie. They are also known as the Rodriguez brothers. They are the omegas of our pack

They are brothers made orphans by my dad. They have a terrible eating problem. They sometimes don't even feel like eating for two days and, after that, may eat two breakfast bars in a week.

Jason Cruz. Is the next third of our pack. He is like the big brother of the group. Making sure the twins have eaten, nobody is out till three a.m., keeping track of the drinks we've had. Those big brother stuffs and always has a shoulder open for anyone to cry on.

Mr Cruz is the scariest man on earth. He is the one none of us dare. Even though every other pack member thinks he is the nicest and is only because we frustrate him. But that's not it. He is the one that if he hurts you, you won't heal for at least three days with werewolf healing.

That's why Jason likes being on his good side even though regular spanking hurts quite a lot.

Ryan Higgins. He is the next beta of the pack. He is the biggest player in the world because everyone is a target for him. That is mated or not mated. He'll come after you, and he loves the game.

Mr Higgins is actually the chill one between all our parents mainly because he doesn't have to spank you to break you, so we avoid breaking his scarce rules. They are actually only two.

1. If you're going to skip school, always be ahead.
2. Don't disrespect the title of people.

That's all. Those are basically the rules that will save you from any problems.

Dylan Lyman. He is the next head of security of the pack, meaning we're all going to count on him. He is not a player but a dare devil. He will complete any dare thrown at him. He has also sworn an oath to annoy Jason, which also earns him a spanking from Jason.

Tyler Flynn. That's me. I'm a player, but I'm also the alpha, which means I have a lot of responsibilities. I have a huge shoe to feel, and my dad isn't exactly letting me slack. I am also freaked out by Jason because we can't heal when he causes the damage. We've got to travel around the country until we've all found our mate.

We aren't really tied down to a mate in our pack because of that, we can later mate with anyone but my parents, any time I use that word I'm also referring to the boy's family too, want us all to mate with our mates only because it is stronger for the pack.

Back to now.

"Landon, are you serious? Sit down right now." He raised an eyebrow, daring Landon to challenge him. He sat down and kept staring at the meal in his front.