Bonus chapter.

Jason's POV

I stared at my father across the dining table. I sat on a pillow directly opposite him with my brother opposite my mom.

I kept on an emotionless face. I stared blankly at my dad, I had nothing to say to him.

I wasn't going to apologise for a crime I didn't commit. I had only come home late because we went to Steve's party. I didn't break the effing TV.

I actually got a spanking for that. For breaking the t.v. now I'm sore and I'm leaving. I stand up from the table to run to my doorless room.

My dad took down the door yesterday. Once I am in my room, I feel his presence at the door. He is a bit upset, and I fear the spanking about to come.

It takes all my willpower for me to keep on with my facade. I can't believe he doesn't believe I didn't break the TV. He only takes a threatening step towards me, and I fight the reflex to take a step back.

When he's in my face, he doesn't say anything but stares at me. He stares deep into my eyes, and before I know it, I'm crying. I can't believe I'm crying.

He pulls me into a hug, which I don't want to come out of.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't see through it." He says with pure anger.

"Justin!!! You better get in here right now." Justin ran into the room but bowed his head in shame.

"Now, now, Justin. What is the meaning of this? Why would you blame your brother? And you know he's leaving today. So you wanted him to leave with a bad image of you then."

Justin only gulped and took a step back towards the door. You know when your dad is so mad that he almost looked nice. Well, that is what is happening now.

Justin took another cautious step away from my dad, but this time, my dad didn't take a step towards him but gestured for him to come closer.

He only moves about an inch towards dad before I hear him scream real loudly. There is a loud resounding sound of leather on the skin.

He wasn't holding that before.

Justin stays on the floor, looking a bit dazed. Dad walks slowly towards his cowering form. He is just about to make a run for it when dad pulls him up and keeps him on the desk to my bare room.

He doesn't bother telling him to take off his shorts. He just slams the belt on every inch of unprotected skin. I want to stay mad at him, but I help him pull down his shorts.

My dad isn't one for lies, so you can imagine what is happening.

I decided to leave the room, but even at that, I could still hear everything. Maybe it would have been quieter if there was a door. Justin is actually screaming on the top of his lungs, but this time, I don't feel sorry for him. He actually deserves this one.

I don't really know what to do right now. My phone was on my bedside table, and there is no way I'm going back to that room for it.

My bags were still on the floor of my room, so that is also out of the question. I walk to the dining table to push in the chairs and clear the dishes of the table and to the kitchen sink.

I wash the plates clean of any dirt and wipe them dry before keeping it in one of the hanging kitchen cabinet.

Once the counters have been cleaned and the sink is free of any dirt. I walk to my room, finally noticing the spanking has stopped.

The only sign of the spanking is the crying boy on my sheetless bed. I choose to ignore him and begin to take my bags to the ground floor.

I think he just gets louder when he realises I'm not going to pay him any mind.