B.W. Ch 13

Ch 13

About a week later on a cold crisp day on September 11th, I called up my cousin who was in California. She picked up on the third ring answering with, "Helloooo?" in a strange voice I couldn't identify.

"Hello. I am looking for a girl named Isabella. I have something very important to say to her," I say smiling and trying not to laugh.

"Mmm. Yes she was just here. I'll get her for you," She said through the phone. I tried stifling my giggles as she finally responded.

"Yessss? I was wanted?" She asked. I breathed deeply and screamed into the phone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN!!!" I yelled, letting my laughs escape my body.

"THANK YOU!!! We are officially old together and LEGAL!!!" She said. I laughed harder than I should have, but I couldn't help it. She always made me laugh when we were kids. Even at the stupidest things she had me on the floor in hysterics.

"YES WE ARE!!! So, what are you doing for your birthday?"

"I'm going out shopping and then dinner with some friends."

"Cool. Did you get anything yet from your parents?" I asked her.

"Yeah I got the iPhone Xc and some money. Anything being sent to me? Huh? Hint hint," She said. I laughed.

"Uh yeah sure."

"You suck."

"Love you too," I said, laughing still. My stomach started hurting from all the laughing. I was about to speak some more when someone knocked on my door. I frowned, confused as to why I have someone at my door. I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Hey look, I have to go, but I'll send you my gift and call you later okay?"

"Yeah that's fine. See ya cous."

"Bye," And I hung up, walking to my door. I looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Lauren, one of the girls from my apartment. Her and I weren't really close, but we were companions and I see her around a lot. I opened the door and saw a big grin on her face.

"Um...Lea?" She said through her shit eating grin. I raised my eyebrow.

"Um...yes?" I asked, suspicious.

"Why is the Tom Felton outside our apartment?" She asked. I froze in shock, widening my eyes with my mouth agape.

"Excuse me?" I asked. She squealed and grabbed my arm, pulling me downstairs and outside our apartment. There were people everywhere, crowding around the entrance. I pushed through the crowd and there, leaning against his Lamborghini, was Tom Felton. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and shorts with a black hat facing backwards. He had his sunglasses on and was looking at his phone, bathing in sunlight.

I stood there for a second before walking over to him. I heard murmurs throughout the crowd like, "Who is she?" "I thought he was with Jade..." "Wait what? Where's Jade?" and "Who is this lucky lady?" I ignored all of them and stood in front of him.

"You know, usually the boyfriend calls their girlfriend before coming to see them," I said. He looked up, startled by my voice and grinned. He took his shades off and picked me up by my waist.

"Hey! Tom, what are you-" I started to protest, but before I could finish my sentence, he started spinning me around. I started laughing and screaming and after awhile. He put me down and gave me a sweet and gentle kiss.

When we broke, I saw people staring at us wide-eyed. I ignored them and trained my eyes on Tom.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I could have gotten dressed and ACTUALLY looked at least a little presentable," I said, still recovering from laughing. He laughed and kissed me again.