Birthday Wish Ch 1

Ch 1:

Tuesday August 27

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" My mom and dad screamed into the phone. I finally turned 21! God, it seems just yesterday I was riding bikes and playing in pools with my friends. Well, now years later, I am going to college in New York. I am pretty much living the life I dreamed of when I was 12, and I'm so fortunate too.

I am a professional photographer and a violinist that goes to a music college for advanced students. I have always wanted to be a photographer since I was 11 and I have been taking the violin since 4th grade. Now really the only thing left is to. . .

"Lea?!?! Lea?!?! Are you there?" My mom asked. I jolted out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah sorry. I'm here," I said.

"Okay good because I want to give you your present!" She said excitedly. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What do you mean? I am all the way across the state from you. . .unless you mailed something. . ." I said confused.

"Nope! Well. . .we know we didn't embrace your let's say...fandoms, when you were young. And I KNOW you still are obsessed. Amanda told me. Am I correct?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at her, of course my sister would tell her. Why the hell would she not? My mom NEVER embraced my fandom. My friends never did too.

"Yes. . .why?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Well. . .YOU ARE GOING TO MEET TOM FELTON!!" She screamed. I sat there stunned in my kitchen. Is she playing with me? I waited to hear any 'Just Kidding's but none came. I hope she wasn't playing with me. . .

"Lea?!?! LEA?!?! I said you are going to meet Tom Felton!!" She kept screaming. I finally knocked myself out of being stunned.

"OK I HEARD YOU!" I screamed back,"Oh. . .my. . .GOD!!!! HOW HOW HOW HOW?!?!" I screeched. I mentally smacked myself. I sounded like a 14 year old screaming over a famous band.

"I was looking for anything Tom Felton related things and on the radio, it said if you were the first caller, you got a day with Tom Felton!" She said. I didn't believe her but I went with it. I was going to meet Tom Felton! I was just sad it was only for a day. I love cities an especially London and New York. Now, I was just wondering how I'm going to get to London. . .

"Mom...how am I getting to London?" I asked. I already went to London and Paris when I was 12 and at that time it was my first trip to London and Paris and my mom said it would be my last.

"I went to LA and got you the ticket! They pay for it!" She said. I sighed in relief. I didn't want her paying me to go to London AGAIN. But this was for someone who I absolutely adore and I actually get to meet him.

"When do I leave?" I asked her.

"You leave Thursday! Friday you will meet him at 9:30 in the morning. Oh! The day includes a week in London too!" I was dumbstruck that I would be able to spend a week in London!

"Thank you so much!! This is best birthday ever!" I yelled, "Thank you so much mom!"

"Happy birthday Lea. We have to go though. Have a wonderful birthday!"

"Oh I will," I said and hung up. I grabbed a pillow from my couch and screamed into it. I tried to grasp the fact that I really was going to meet my idol. But what if I seem creepy? What if I embarrass myself? I started asking myself all these questions that I almost didn't hear my cell phone ring. It was Sarah!

"Hey!" I said excitedly. I couldn't wait to tell her the news. She was in London already with her boyfriend Tom. Tom Hiddleston from Avengers. Lucky girl right?

"Hey girl! Happy birthday! How's everything?" She asked. I bit back a laugh.

"You'll never guess where I'm going on Thursday."

"Ooh! Where?! Is it to visit me?! Oh please say yes! I haven't seen you in forever!" She said. I laughed. It was true, I haven't seen her in a long time since we split up, her going to college in London and me going to college in New York.

"Not quite. But that IS a very good idea. I'll give you a hint. Thomas Andrew Felton."

"Holy shit are you dating him?!?! Hmmm?!?! DETAILS WOMAN!!!" She yelled. I laughed at her reaction.

"No! I wish! My mom won this radio thing and I get to spend a whole day with Tom. God I hope I don't act like a fool. . ." I said worriedly. Up to Sarah by making me feel better.

"Nah you're fine. As long as you don't wear anything from the 6 grade you're fine!" She confirmed. I rolled my eyes. In 6 grade, I was a real book nerd (and I still am) and I always dressed in the most ugliest clothes. A white t-shirt with basketball shorts. It wasn't very flattering.

"Oh yes whatever you say mom."

"You better listen to me missy! You don't wanna go and scare him off!" She 'scolded'. I just laughed harder that this.

"Hey! I have flattering clothes. Anyway, I need to go practice. I have a lesson tomorrow," I said. I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"Aw! Fine but you better call me when you get here so we can get together. Good-bye future Mrs. Felton!!" She said as an after comment.

"Bye Sarah," I said and hung up. I went to go practice my piece and think about the next week. I closed my eyes as I thought about blue grey eyes as my fingers danced across the finger board. This was really the best birthday ever.

Ch 1 done!