B.W Ch 4

Ch 4

The next day, I got up well rested and filled with anxiety and excitement. I got out my outfit that Sarah picked out for me when we were face timing and put it on after my shower. I put my hair in a veil sorta style...I'm not sure what the style is called. I checked the time. My watch said 8:30. I sighed in relief as I completed my outfit with my pair of mint green high-tops (my favorite), my Raybans, and my black stringy purse. I walked to the mirror an examined myself by scrutinizing every detail of my outfit. I decided I looked fine today as I headed out where to meet Tom. My heart was beating fast and my hands were starting to get sweaty. I really was going to meet him. It just...was unbelievable. 'Calm down! He-he's just a celebrity. . .', I kept telling myself as I got on to the metro. Well, maybe that was an understatement...

'Yeah...a celebrity you've been obsessing over for years! You better hope he doesn't find you creepy!' A little voice said in my head. I took deep breaths and took out my headphones, plugging them into my phone.

I got out at the Waterloo Station and tracked up the stairs, looking for the place I was supposed to meet Tom. My eyes widened at the scenery before me. The streets were packed with people as they bustled the streets, trying to get wherever they needed to go. Double-decker buses and cars littered the streets like confetti, colorful and crazy. I took out my camera (I bring it everywhere. I warned you) and took pictures. I smiled warmly as a bird flew down delicately to grab a piece of food left on the street, and flew away. I tore my eyes away from the beautiful scenery and looked down at the address for the building. I frowned as I looked around for it, knowing it wasn't far from where I was. I spotted it and from my distance I could make out 'coffee shop'. I shrugged and headed for the shop, hurrying across the busy streets of London.

I entered the coffee shop and looked around. I finally saw the sign and it read,"Starbucks Coffee Shop". I rolled my eyes. What was this? I wasn't expecting special treatment or anything but couldn't it be a little nicer. How would Tom even recognize me? What was this? I started panicking and asking questions and my insides churned a little from breathing too fast. I was heading toward the chairs when I heard the most angelic voice ever.

"You're Lea. Lea (last name). Am I correct?"

I froze for a moment before I whipped around and saw him. My idol, my fantasy I've been dreaming about every since I was 11. The most handsome man in the world and he was standing right in front of me with a gentle smile on his face:

Thomas. Andrew. Felton.

I stood there stupidly for a moment before I snapped out of my daze to answer his question.

"U-um. Y-yeah...I-I'm Lea..." I told him flushing that I was stuttering and that I still couldn't get over the fact that he was standing right before my very eyes. I took in the sight before me. He had his hair in the messy but perfect style I love, he was wearing a striped 3/4 length sleeved shirt, and black fitting jeans. I tore my eyes away and looked up to see Tom laughing softly. He offered his hand for me to shake and I took it blushing like a maniac as he stared right into my eyes.

"Lea. You must be the lovely girl the radio people told me about," He said, still smiling gently. I smiled nervously.

"Yeah...how did you find me?" I asked in a rush of stupidity. I mentally smacked myself for saying such things and for making a great impression for the first 5 minutes I've met the man.

Tom just laughed gently and I fought to keep my eyes closing at the angelic laugh.

"All I had to do was look for a girl with a Harry Potter shirt," (I blushed at this), "True, I, myself thought you would be hard to find but you made it easy for me. Thank you. You are also a very beautiful girl Lea," He said still smiling.  My heart melted at his smile while I could feel a blush taking over my face at his sudden compliment.

"Th-thank you Mr. Felton," I said stuttering. He chuckled.

"Call me Tom Mrs. (last name). We're all friends here aren't we?" He teased. I nodded and tried to smile normal at him. My attempted smile got another melt-me smiles back in return.

"Shall we go?" He asked holding his hand out to me for me to take. I knew I was still blushing furiously but I took it with gratitude and we walked out the shop hand in hand. All thoughts were running through my head right now. Doesn't he still have Jade? He loves her doesn't he? I don't think she would like it if she saw Tom and I holding hands. . .

"So...what do you like here so far?" Tom asked, snapping myself out of my thoughts.

"Well...I went here when I was 12. I got to see the London Eye, Big Ben, the main tourist attractions I guess. But what I really want to do, is take pictures," I started. He smiled.

"Really? I always thought that London was great for taking pictures. I really Love the scenery around here you know? You're in college?" He asked curiously. I nodded.

"What do you major in?" He asked staring at me. I laughed lightly and stared at the ground.

"I major in music and photography. I live in New York City and I'm 21," I told him. He looked at me surprised with a smile on his face. Dammit can that man just stop smiling?

"Well aren't you a prodigy? Sorry for saying this, but, I must say, you're really mature for a 21 year old," He teased. I blushed.

"Thanks...and I guess I am?  I get that a lot.  Since I go to an advanced school for the arts, I see a lot of people that are better than me. . ." I said sheepishly. He chuckled.

"What instrument do you play? I see you've got your camera right here," He said, gesturing to my big camera bag. I looked down at it and patted it, smiling.

"I play the violin. I've been playing since I was 10," I told him. Tom looked thoroughly impressed.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Wow...that's so cool. What about photography? What do you like to do? Scenery I'm guessing? What about weddings and such?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment and shrugged.

"It varies. Sometimes I feel like doing little photoshoots. Other times, I just like taking pictures of scenery and editing them. I love editing pictures," I said. He smiled.

"Well Lea, that is quite something. I've never met someone as passionate as you are. . .Ah here we are," He said looking up. I frowned in confusion and looked up at what he was looking at and my eyes bulged out of my head.

An amusement park.

I gaped as I stood there just staring at the sign. I thought to myself for a moment,'Isn't this a little too much for just being a contestant in a contest?' The faint sound of Tom's marvelous chuckle brought me back to life as I blushed lightly that I was gaping.

"Thought we could start out the day with something pretty fun, but not to strenuous,"He said grinning at me. I resisted the urge to pull the man from my dreams into a shit taking hug and thank him. Instead I smiled so widely that my cheeks hurt.

"Thank you so much Tom!" I blurted, squealing like a 15-year old. He laughed and did something I really wasn't expecting.

He kissed me on the top of my head.

It had ended much too soon for my tastes but we had to go in.

"You're welcome love, you ready to get dizzy?" He asked mischief glowing in his eyes.

"Not unless you get dizzy first. What if I don't want to go on rides?" I said, challenge obvious in my tone. I crossed my arms and he said,"We'll see," and he dragged me off the rides, with me laughing behind. My laughter died as soon as I thought that this day was going by a lot quicker then I anticipated. Tom was everything I imagined him to be in real life; Sweet, gentle, teasing, and very humorous. It saddened me that did this every year, with either a girl or boy (ninety-nine point nine percent are girls) and that he was just being a sweet guy and not him actually taking interest. I pushed all of those thoughts from my mind as I got pulled to a ride that goes upside down. I had to make the best of this day. I just had to.