B.W Ch 5

Ch5

When Tom and I entered the amusement park, people stared and gaped. I stared at the ground, feeling absolutely embarrassed and flushed. I knew Tom had a girlfriend and I felt terrible that people might portray me as his girlfriend. I didn't even notice that we weren't walking until Tom's voice dragged me back to reality.

"Hey, are you alright?" Tom asked, concern laced with his tone. I hesitantly looked up into his eyes and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah...just not used to the staring ya know..." I told him, flushing and looking back down at the ground. I heard Tom chuckle.

"Well...you get use to it. Just ignore it okay? You'll be fine," He said looking straight into my eyes, his eyes full of emotion. Giving him a reassuring smile, and touched that he cared, I started walking.

"Thank you. It means a lot. Now let's go have fun!" I said excitedly. He laughed, grinning at me.

"You got it! Let's go!" He took my hand and pulled me toward one of the roller coasters while I was in giggles. We started to wait at the line when all of a sudden, a fan came up to Tom, looking nervous and excited at the same time.

"H-hey. You're To-Tom Felton r-right?" She stuttered. Her smile was hesitant as she held a photo and a pen, with her fists clenched. Tom smiled at her and her eyes widened. I inwardly laughed at the girl; I was just like her when I was little, always dreaming of meeting the famous Draco Malfoy and getting his autograph. I applaud her though, for being so brave to go up to Tom.  I would have been to scared to.

"Yes I am. And who may you be lovely lady?" He asked politely. The girl almost looked like she was about to faint just then. I bit my lip to keep my giggles in and I covered my face with my hand.

"U-um...Angel," She said, blushing like a tomato. Angel held out the pen and photo with shaky hands.

"Lovely name, Angel. Here you go love," He said smiling, giving her the photo and pen back. She took the photo and pen with unsteady hands.

"Th-thank you M-Mr. Felton," She said, turning around and heading back to where she came from. When she was a fair feet away, I couldn't hold my giggles in anymore and I burst out laughing. I didn't realize it but Tom was laughing too but then I heard him ask,"Why are you laughing?" I tried hard to cease my laughing and gave him an explanation.

"Well...when I was little I've always dreamed to meet you...fangirl and all that...but um...she just reminds me of when I was little. Her reaction is just like how I imagined if I met you when I was little. . ." I trailed off. 'Great. Now he thinks you're that weird stalker girl' I thought as I mentally smacked myself. To my surprise, Tom laughed.

"Should I be flattered? or scared?" He teased. I flushed and looked down, embarrassed out of my wits. This was not what I was planning.

"Just joking love. I've heard a lot worse. Trust me. Meeting fans is hectic and I'm truly grateful you're not one of the...let's just say not to be rude...interested ones. I want to thank you Lea," He said smiling. I instantly melted. I softly laughed on the outside.

"Hehe...um you're welcome? I try not to be stalkerish...wait that came out wrong..." I flushed again and Tom laughed.

"C'mon love, we still have a long day ahead of us, so don't worry about anything right now okay?" He said. I looked down to the floor with a smile and then back up to him again.

"Yeah. Let's go!" I told him. He grinned widely and pulled me toward the roller coaster. I had a big shit eating grin on my face from the way people were looking at us. I trailed along behind him and threw my head back, sighing and closing my eyes. 'Could this day get any better?' I thought. I opened my eyes and looked to my left to see Tom staring at me with those crystal blue grey eyes. He was close enough to just. . .

"You ready?" He asked grinning. I snapped out of my thoughts and I grinned back

"I'm ready for you to hate me after I blow your ear drums out," I told him. He laughed and he was about to saying something when the bell sounded that the coaster was going to take off soon. I squeaked a very unladylike way and gripped the bars in front of me. I heard Tom laugh and he leaned over into my ear and whispered,"I love your squeak Lea," I whipped my head toward him and before I could say anything, the roller coaster took off, with me screaming my lungs out. I heard Tom laugh and I had the chance to look at him. God he was beautiful; he had his face scrunched up into that boyish but manish look. I had only one second to look at him before the wind blew hair in my face and I had to look straight. I threw my hands up in the air, screaming. I had a big grin on my face as the air whipped my hair and face. I felt the coaster come to a stop and Tom and I got out. After we came out from the ride, I couldn't stop smiling.

"That was absolutely fucking amazing!" I exclaimed. Tom grinned at me and took my hand, leading me to another ride saying,"I take it you enjoyed it then?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes, using my sarcasm voice.

"No I absolutely hated it," I said, trying to be serious but ended up failing because of the big smile on my face. Tom pouted (isn't that the most adorable thing I've seen all my life?) and put a hand to his chest like he was wounded.

"Oh how rude! I guess I'll have to take you for a bigger spin to persuade you," Tom said teasingly. I smiled, laughing.

"Challenge accepted Mr. Felton," I said teasing back. He gave me an evil grin and dragged my hand to another ride, that was spinning wildly, changing directions from time to time. He leaned in close to whisper in my ear, "Surrender yet, love?" He asked, his minty breath skating over my ear. I restrained a shiver and turned around saying as challenging as possible,"You wish." And with that, I led him to the line, grinning like a maniac, feeling nothing could ruin today. In my defense, I was probably right.