I think I'm in love with my sisters boyfriend. CH.5

I ordered myself to stop crying when I was starting to feel too comfortable in Manny's arms, that's to close I warned myself. Jenna is giving me the evil eye, time to take a step back. I reluctantly got out of Manny's grip; I quickly rubbed the tears off my face before anyone could see. I turned to my parents and they sat me on the couch.

"Where have you been?" My mother asked "Me and your father have been worried sick! We called Savannah, we called the school to." My mother glared at me, I shrank in the couch. "They said you were absent from school."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I didn't feel good so I left school and went to the river. I guess I fell asleep out there, no big deal." I said trying to downplay the situation.

My parents snorted. "No big deal?!" My father screamed. "We thought you had been kidnapped or killed! You are grounded for two weeks, no phone, no computer, no TV, no nothing."

I stared at my father in shock. I leapt up from the couch, "You've got to be kidding!" I screamed.

My parents stood there and stared at me with their hands on their hips, nope, there not kidding.

I scowled at them before marching to my room; I slammed the door shut and laid on my bed. It wasn't fair! I've never done anything

wrong; I've never skipped school before, I get good grades, and when I do one bad thing I get punished harshly! This sucks ass.

Then I heard a soft knock at my door.

"Go away." I grumbled.

I heard my mother's voice from the other side, "Honey, can I just talk to you?" I rolled my eyes and said come in.

She came in and sat beside me on my bed.

"Jamie I'm sorry me and your father freaked out, it's just you've never behaved this way before so when you didn't come home I really thought something bad had happened to you. It just didn't cross my mind that you would skip school." She let out a deep breath and leaned against one of my pillows.

I looked up at her and gave her a small smile, she returned it.

"So, am I still grounded?" I asked.

She chuckled and shook her head, "I guess not, but let's not have this happen again, okay? Me and your father count on you to be the good responsible daughter, we have enough to handle with Jenna." She laughed and patted my head. I told her thank you before she left.

I leaned back against my bed and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. Not with all that had just happened. I felt restless and energized from my power nap earlier. I wonder where Manny is...is he still here? I decided to be brave; I carefully got off my bed and lightly walked to my door. I opened my door, and winced when the door creaked, then I opened it the entire way. The hall was pitch black, Manny must have left because it looks like everyone is asleep in the house.

I didn't know whether I was happy or disappointed that Manny was gone. I felt a little of both, I walked out of my room and stopped as I went past Jenna's door, I heard whispered voices. I tiptoed back and put my head against her door. I heard Jenna whispering harshly, she sounded mad. I strained my ears to hear Manny but I didn't hear him, even when my sister stopped talking I didn't hear him, maybe he was gone and she was just talking on the phone.

Then, I heard his deep wonderful voice. He said in a normal voice, "There wrong about her, your wrong about her." Then I heard Jenna gasp, I could just see her face getting red from anger. But what did he mean by they were wrong about her, and even more importantly who was he talking about?

I saw the handle jiggle, I was caught, just as the door started to open, I heard Jenna's voice clearly, I took this time to go in the kitchen, unfortunately I didn't get to hear what she had to say. I went in the dark kitchen and sat on the cold heard tile. Leaning my head against a counter, I closed my eyes.

I made sure to keep my ears alert so I would know when Manny left, but I didn't hear the door open, after of ten minutes sitting there my butt started to hurt; maybe he went out the back door. I got up and rubbed my butt, it was numb, and my leg had fallen asleep. I went back down the hall and stopped at Jenna's door, her light was off.

Once I opened my door, I stopped in my tracks. Manny was sitting on my bed. I looked at him startled. I just stood there with my door wide open staring at him, he got off my bed and got in front of me, the tips of his shoes were touching mine, I could feel his hot breath across my face, then he leaned in, I wanted to kiss him so badly it hurt, I closed my eyes, but it never came, I heard my door shut and opened my eyes to see he had only closed my door, he was still standing in front of me though.

He looked in my eyes, and I saw his eyes linger down to my lips. I watched as he brought his hand up and carefully traced my lips, I parted my lips under his touch, my heart literally hurt from wanting him. I melted under his touch, at that moment in time; I would have done anything he asked me, I would kill for him.

Then the warmth of his finger came off my lips and I was left with coldness, I opened my eyes.

"What are you doing to me?" Manny whispered.

"I was wondering the same thing." I whispered back.

Manny leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. He left his lips there for a minute, then reluctantly he pulled back.

I was frustrated; I wanted him to kiss me. "Kiss me." I said looking into his eyes.

He looked surprised, then I quickly saw the change in his eyes, I saw hunger. Once again his eyes moved down to my lips. I leaned towards him, but stopped when I saw the reluctance in his eyes. I backed up, and silently opened the door, I moved back so he could leave.

He stood there looking at me sadly, but I didn't meet his gaze, I looked down at the floor.

I cleared my throat, "Leave please." I whispered barley able to get words out. I was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry." He whispered back, I almost didn't hear him. He left without a backward glance. I shut my door and as quietly as I could I banged my head against it. Why couldn't he just kiss me? Why couldn't he break up with Jenna and be with me? But I knew my thoughts were shallow and mean. I had never felt jealousy before; I had never felt anything like this before. I wanted things that I was not allowed to have.

I turned my light off and stumbled into bed. I didn't even bother taking my clothes off. Then I heard my phone ring, I grumbled as I got my phone out and saw a new text, it was from an unknown number.

I opened it, it read, "Meet me behind the big oak tree at school in the morning. I'll be waiting."

I texted back, "Whose this?"

I didn't recognize the number; I silently hoped it was Manny. I felt butterfly's in my stomach at the thought if meeting Manny behind the oak tree. That spot was a notorious hook up spot for couples to go and make out without being seen my teachers or other students.

My phone rang and I hurriedly opened the text. It said, "I guess you'll find out tomorrow, huh?"

I smiled to myself. I was almost 100% sure it was Manny. As I snuggled into bed I thought of Manny...but I didn't expect for someone else to enter my dream that night, Joe.

================================

thanks for the votes and comments! they make me happy (:

love you guys...btw the next chapter will be LOOOONG....i've been working on chapter 6 for a while (:

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?

<3