I think I'm in love with my sisters boyfriend! CH.3

After I got home, I said good night to my parents and walked to my room. Once in I put my back against my door and slid down to the floor, I put my head in my hands and smiled like an idiot, I think I like my sister's boyfriend.

Then, realizing what I just thought, I put a frown on and quickly got off the floor. I do NOT like Manny, he's just hot, and that's why I think I like him. Happy with the lie I gave myself, I took off my clothes and threw on some shorts and a tank top. I jumped on my huge comfy bed and fell in a dream filled sleep, starring no other than, Manny himself.

RING, RING, RING, RING.

I slapped my alarm clock, shutting it up. Down the hall, I faintly heard Jenna's alarm clock going off. I stumbled my way to her room and banged on her door; I heard a series of mumbled curses from Jenna and smiled sleepily. My jobs done. Entering my bathroom, I quickly went through my routine I did every morning. The first part was done...wake Jenna's lazy ass up, then I jumped into the shower, I got out in record time and ran a brush through my dark hair, I straightened it and put on some mascara and a little bit of foundation. Next I got dressed; today I was going to wear a black Rolling Stones shirt, with dark skinny jeans. I put on some neon orange converse, and smiled with approval at my reflection.

My routine's pretty simple. I grabbed my bag and an apple on my way out, then began my walk to school, I faintly heard my sister call out the door though. I stuck my head back inside and heard her yell my name.

"I'm gonna give you a ride to school today, remember?"

Shit, I forgot. I always wanted to ride with her, but when I had a lot on my mind I liked to walk to think things over.

"Yeah, um could you start that tomorrow? I just want to walk today."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Whatever." She dashed back inside to finish getting ready.

I started my walk to school, we live really close, it's only a 10 minute walk, and it's not too bad, I like walking to school, it gives me time to think, and have some privacy. I started thinking back to last night; Jenna said he had just moved here a couple weeks ago. I don't remember ever seeing him in the halls though. Well I guess I don't really pay much attention to other people in school. I've learned to zone people out in school, I don't put up with the clicks, and the popular people, or the jocks.

I see my school up ahead, and savor my last few seconds of aloneness. Then, in a matter of seconds, I'm overwhelmed by a mob of high schoolers. Maneuvering my way through everyone, I see the one person I look forward to seeing, my best friend, Savannah. She has long blond hair, with brown eyes; she's wearing a red Etnies shirt, and black skinny jeans. She spots me, and gives me a big goofy smile, she runs up to me and envelopes me in a hug.

"Hey girl." She says with a slight hint of a country accent. If you haven't figured out by now, she's pretty much the total opposite of me.

"Hey girl." I reply back.

"How was your weekend? Mine sucked, I had to babysit." She said with a grimace.

"Don't worry, mine sucked to...." I lied. She looked at me funny because like always, she knew that I was lying.

"What are you not telling me Jamily?" Jamily's my nickname...don't ask why...she just started calling me that two years ago, every time I ask her why, she laughs. So I stopped asking.

"Fine!" I screamed. I grabbed her arm, and pulled her behind a big tree, I looked around nervously, I didn't want anyone over hearing.

She got an excited look on her face, "Well....what!" She whispered.