I think I'm in love with my sisters boyfriend! ch.14

Manny's POV

I was on my way to visit my aunt, I had been gone for 2 weeks, I lived about 2 hours away in an old shabby apartment. I worked at a restaurant as a waiter, I was doing okay, I made enough to pay rent and buy food.

I knew when I was in the hospital praying that Jamie would wake up, that I would have to leave. I had done too much to her, I had hurt her to much to stay.

Every day I would've looked at her and imagined what could've been between us. She hated me, I had ruined it by being stupid, I thought Jason wouldn't do anything bad to her.

After Jason had texted me I told her what he told me to, "I was cold and needed my jacket". Instead of going to my car, I went further in the forest; I needed to go as far away from Jason as I could so she wouldn't think I was with him.

I sat down on the forest floor and waited for the text that said he was done, I heard her scream then, I jumped up, startled by her blood curdling scream.

Okay, I thought, he's done now, he scared her, now he'll text me and I can go back to her, I waited, but he didn't text, then she was screaming again. I knew then that he was doing more than scare her; I felt my heart break every time she screamed. I was running around widely, trying to find my way back to her, I couldn't think straight, then she stopped screaming, I stopped and waited for her to make noise, I needed to hear her so I knew which direction to go. At that point, every muscle, every vein, every inch of my body was on high alert.

I knew right then, that when I saw Jason, I would kill him, I would punch him until the light went from his eyes.

That's when I heard my name, she screamed my name so loud the trees shook, squirrels were startled, birds flew overhead, I dropped to my knees.

All was silent after she said my name, I stood up and ran, I just ran, I didn't think about where I was going, I ran as fast as my legs would run, at one point I thought I was flying, that's when Jason came into view, he was bent over Jamie, my blood boiled.

I tackled him, and preceded to beat him up until he was almost dead, I stood over him, watching the blood leak from his face, my fist was raised over his head, he shook his head, "Please..." He begged, "I'll leave..."

I leaned down to his ear and whispered, "You're going to leave for a while, then when you come back, you're not going to talk to Jamie again, I don't want you looking at her, I don't even want you to think about her. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head weakly, "Okay, I want you to go back to your car, and then call your dad to pick you up; you need to go to the hospital."

I watched him pick himself up, he wobbled out the forest, I looked at Jamie then, I sat down next to her and put her head in my lap, she was breathing just unconscious, I didn't know what to do, she was so pale, I looked up at the sky, tears fell down my cheeks.

I snapped myself out of the memory, I pulled into Aunt Karen's driveway, I got out and walked to the door. I opened it and walked in, that's weird I thought, I didn't see anyone, the house was pitch black, then I saw a note on the couch in the living room, it said, "Hey Manny, me and Joe are at the grocery store! Be back soon, Love Aunt Karen."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie's POV

I watched him walk in the door, I was warm, and even though I hadn't even touched him, I got tingles up my back.

He read the note, then sat on the couch, I told Joe I needed him to be gone so I could talk to Manny alone, I also had met there Aunt Karen, she was really sweet.

I stepped forward, and stood in front of him, he looked up at me in shock.

"I want to know why you did it Manny, and I don't want a bullshit answer, I want to know why." My voice was cold.

He stood up and started walking to the door, there was no way in hell I was gonna let him get away, I grabbed his arm.

He spun around; he had fury in his eyes. "I did it because I wanted to, alright? There's no story to tell Jamie."

He yanked free of my hold and went outside, I followed him into the dark night sky, "Oh no Manny, you're not getting off that easy, there had to of been some reason, was he paying you?"

"Yes," He spat, "He paid me, I pretended to like you for the money."

I looked at him in shock, I didn't actually think he was paid, tears began to gather behind my eyes, I blinked them back, "What about Jenna then? Huh? Was she a part of the deal to? Did you have to break her heart? Why didn't you just leave her out of it?" I looked at the ground in defeat, "She fell in love with you." I whispered.

"Jenna...she was just a bonus." He said coldly. My blood turned icy at his voice. A bonus...

I shook my head in disbelief, this was not the guy I knew, this was not Manny.

"I know that's not true, it's not Manny," I stomped my foot in frustration, "I see the way you look at me, our kiss...that was real."

I looked up at him suddenly, "Do you know how I woke up that day in the hospital?"

Manny's cold eyes softened, he shook his head.

"You told me to open my eyes for my family, for Joe, for you, I thought of my family and Joe, and I couldn't open my eyes," I stepped closer to him, "Then I thought of you Manny, you."

He look startled, then he spun around and punched his car door, I winced at the sound of bones crunching, "You're just saying that!" He accused.

"No I'm not, will you please, just please, tell me the real reason you did it." I looked at him, he looked torn, he ran a hand through his hair.

I sighed, and turned around, I started walking to my sisters car, "If you don't tell me right now, then I'll believe your story about you being paid, I'll accept it, but you have 30 seconds to tell me if you're lying."

I opened the car, and waited for him to either go inside, or talk to me, he did neither, 30 seconds was up, a tear rolled down my eye as I was hit with the fact that Manny had been paid to kiss me, to gain my trust and love.

I shut my door, and very slowly put it in drive, I tried my best not to look at Manny in the rear view mirror as I drove away, but I did, he was gone.

I jumped in my seat when I heard a loud bang and yelling, Manny was running beside the car, banging on my window. I screeched to a stop.

He opened my door and hugged me so tightly I was sure he popped my stitches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOO... ;)

So, do you guys think that after all that Manny did to Jamie, they should still be together??

You'll find out sooooon!

Btw...a new story is coming out soon...since this one's ALMOST over! D: