Pollito

Back in the 1900's there lived a boy named Pollito, and his mother in an apartment on the 10th floor. one day while they shopped, Pollitos mother told him to urgently pick up some meat from the store for the sick people that lived near their apartment. when he went in the store, he looked in all of the freezers and gazed at the butcher for an answer. "no meat comes in till tomorrow sorry son." Pollito frowned, knowing that the sick would quickly die, and that his mother would be very disappointed that she couldn't save her, or cook dinner for the night. just then, Pollito heard the sound of an ambulance in the distance. he shifted his head towards the window as the horrifying sight of someone in a body bag being taken into the white and red ambulance. and suddenly, Pollito had an idea. as the ambulance stopped at the red lights, Pollito asked the butcher for the trays where the chicken is held. reluctantly, the butcher handed Pollito the orange empty plates and went on to attend other customers needs. Pollito ran outside, and hopped into the parked ambulance. and there he saw it, a body bag. he slowly unzipped the body bag as a horrifying site came into view. a woman with icy blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair, and beautiful clear skin, but he saw one other thing, a knife plunged into her chest. he gasped slowly and removed the knife from her chest. the blood dripped onto the ambulance floor. he proceeded to quickly slice her torso open, removing her organs, all of them except for her heart. once he placed them onto the meat tray rapped with saran rap and open the doors to the ambulance and quickly exited. ... later at dinner, Pollito began to feel uneasy and guilty. Pollito was interrupted from his thoughts when his mom offered him a toothy smile, "are you going to have some meat dear?" she asked him politely.

"no thanks mom." he said knowing what he had done to the poor women who was probably laying in a hospital bed, everyone preparing her grave. he left to his room. ___as he got into his bed, and turned of his lamp, a whisper began to fill his ears, a woman's voice. "pollito, i'm leaving my grave." she whispered once. pollito snuggled tighter into his sheets. "im hallucinating" he thought to himself. "pollito, im on your block" she once again whispered. he began to cry, curling his hands over his knees. "pollito, i'm on the ninth floor." she mumbled, as pollito began to apologize, "i'm sorry, i didn't think you were alive, please spare my life good mam!" "it is too late pollito" she snorted. "and im in your room" he shouted. __

Story by aesthetixa

thanks!