Halloween

"Have a good night!" I say to the little girl as she walks away, smiling in her pixie costume. I wave to her mother, and she gives me a gracious smile.

I sit back in the chair, waiting for more cute kids in scary and adorable costumes. A couple kids about 11 or 12 come up in matching zombie costumes.

They all smile, "Trick or Treat!" They recite together. I give them each some candy,"I love your costumes! Maybe I'll dress as a zombie next year!" I compliment.

The last kid says thanks, but then leans in. "There is s creepy girl behind us in a bloody costume. Would you mind asking her why she won't leave us alone?" He whispers.

I smile,"Sure, but she might just have a little crush on you!" I say with a wink. He smiles, and runs to catch up with his buddies.

I spot the little girl walking to me, hair over her face. I grin as she walks up. "Happy Halloween!" I say, waiting for the familiar,"Trick or Treat?"

Her mouth opens, and for the first time I notice a blackish ora around her. She says something, and I ask her to repeat it again.

"You're gone." She says. Her hair blows back, revealing gruesome teeth and black, bloodshot eyes.

I scream, and notice several people staring at me insanely. She presses her hands to my head, and nightmares run through my mind. People burning. Bleeding. Dying.

All I hear is screams, and my body falls. The pressure of her hands is gone. The images still there. I feel arms around my body as it convulses.

"SARAH!" someone screams. The images disappear. "Why were you screaming? He asks. "Th- the girl!" I sob.

"What girl?"