Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

* Rulio *

"What Rulio", wash her reponse to me.

I figured we should just stop playing this game and say how we feel. I started with apoligizing

"I'm sorry for what I said at the house that wasn't called for and straight disrespectful"

"Yeah you're right, idk what would make you think that.....I mean I was in a relationship plus I like you soo..."

"So you like me?", I gave my infamous smirk.

"Yeah"

"And why am I just hearing this?"

"Because you were a jerk"

"Ok so what do you say to becoming my girlfriend"

"As much as I want to I need Rulio to get myself together", when she said that I got a little sad.

"I understand, I've waited this long so I can wait longer", she flashed me her signature smile.

"Wanna tell me why you're and not in school?"

"....................."

"Come on Jomy you can tell me", I tilted her chin up with my index finger. 

She looked to be in so much pain and I wanted to feel it too, to have a better understanding of her. She didn't budge so I took her hand and lead the way to a bench and took a seat. As she was going to sit beside me, I pulled her into my lap. I took her hands and kissed them, she relaxed a little.

"Everything is just crazy"

"Explain....", I pressed.

"Well I have friends and my parents and I right now are butting heads"

She went on to tell me about her friends and parents. She was on full tears after the story therefore I have a feeling there's more to the story, but I wasn't going to push too hard. I wiped her tears and kissed her lips.

"Everything's going to be alright"

She just nodded her head, after a while she asked

"What are you doing on this side of town anyways?"

"This is one of the places I come that reminds me of my dad, he loved coming to this park"

"Oh, well.....I should probably get going I'll see you tomorrow Iguess"

"Ok, I'll walk you too"

"Ok", I was happy she agreed.

We walked in a comfortable silence to her house. I dropped her off and she gave me a hug surprisingly. Today was a good day, iguess you can say.

* Jomiette *

My day is going better now that i vented a little and that I saw Rulio. You all probably like I thoight you wanted to be with him, why you saying no. Well guys I need to get myself together first. I think things are going to get better from here on out. I walked in the house and surprsingly my mother wasn't home, today was her day off. I went upstairs and just fell asleep for the remainder of the day. I was awaken by the ringing of my phone. Deep by Auburn (Song in the MM)