Chapter 10

Sneak Peek

Chapter 10

Rulio

That fuck nigga Jimmy better not be fucking my girl. I mean I doubt she would fuck him, but you never know with these dames. Jimmy has done this shit before, I was fucking with this fine ass Jamaican dame and we was in like a going into a year relationship. I came to chill with Ricky one day and found them fucking. I whooped Jimmy ass and sent his ass to the hospital, got locked up in Juvie and had to attend anger management for a year. I let it go though and I was like ima still fuck with kid, but now if he fucking her it's gone be something. Man I don't even know why I'm still fucking worried about to Jomiette, she obviously aint worried about me. Anyways I was currently at store trying buy something for my moms to cook. As I'm searching in the aisle for the seasoning, I run into Jomiette's friend I think her name is Lanna.

"Hi Rulio", she say.

"Sup"

"What you doing here all by yourself?"

"I can't come to the store by myself?", I replied.

"Lol, you know what I mean....Sooo where's your girlfriend?", I already knew who she was talking about.

"That aint my girl and shouldn't you know yall friends"

"We not talking right now, but we should hang out some time"

"That's sounds cool"

"Here", she hands me a piece of paper.

"What's this for?"

"To write your number silly"

I wrote down my number then cleared it, my mom would be coming soon and I was hungry.

***************

When I got home I put everything inside the fridge and texted my mom. As I was about to take a nap I received a text. I looked at the message and didn't recognize the number.

Text message

"Hey boo"

"Oh who this?"

"Lanna", not even 25 mins. passed and she was already texting me.

We texted and decided to chill tomorrow and shit. She seemed cool, and was kinda bad too.

**************

Sunday

I was at Lanna house and we was just chilling. Talking and watching T.v., after awhile I would catch her looking at me.

"So Rulio tell me, why a fine boy like you fucking with Jomiette?"

"What type of question is that?"

She then moved closer to me and was just staring at me. She leaned in and started kissing on me. I was going to stop, but was like fuck it. She got on top of my lap and was kissing on my neck, and slipped her hands to my belt buckle.

"I want you Rulio", she whispered......

What yall think Rulio gone do?

Sleep or Lanna or nah?

Author's Note

I don't see any comments, guys it's not hard while you're reading just drop a opinion or two. At least leave three comments