Chapter 4 {Sunday night}

Chapter 4

Rulio

I kept replaying in my head the agruement I had with Jomiette on Friday. She was so quick to judge me and I was feeling some type of way. As I kept contemplating the events back in the forth in my mind, I felt bad for what I said but my pride was getting the best of me. I finally decided to push those thoughts into the back mind, I had a party to get ready for. I then texted Rachel

"You still coming to the party?"

"Yes, baby you already know", she replied.

"Ok, can wait to see you" and with that she replied

"Me neither :)"

I then called the boys and they were at the spot making sure everything was in place. They said everything was good. The party was scheduled from 10:00-2:00 and yes on a school night. I couldn't do it on Friday or Sat because I was going through some things. I then started getting ready around 9:30, I picked out my attire then headed towards the bathroom to freshen up. I finished then placed my black polo shirt with some white true religion jeans and white and balck retro low 11's. I then completed getting ready by putting on my earrings and brushing my hair. I got in my car then headed to the spot.

--

Jomiette

I had previous asked my mother about the party and she said yes, under one condition and that was to be home by 1:00. I didn't bother asking my father because he seemed distant lately, something felt weird but I ignored the feeling. I really didnt want to go but Lanna insisted. So I settled on something cute to wear a red plain crop top bustier and some ripped white high waisted skinny's and my breds. I had wash my hair so it was curly already, I just added a little moose and was good to go. I text Lanna I was, so come get me. Within 15 mins. she was here and we left to get the other girls. When I walked in the car, Lanna looked cute with her ripped jean short and a yellow polo shirt with some timbs on. We got the other girls then headed to the party. When we got there, we all walked out looking fly as hell. We enter the house and saw everyone was getting TURNT UP!

--

Rulio

As soon as I came down the stairs of the party house, I saw Jomiette and boy did she look fine. Saying she was fine was a understatment she was gorgeous. I then remembered what happen and said to myself l need to ignore her the whole night. I went for a drink and felt hands surrounded me I looked back and saw Rachel smiling.

"Hey, ma?"

"Hey wassup sugar?"

Panaramic came everyone went crazy and started yiking and grinding and ishh. I took Rachel's hand and lead her towards the dance floor and started dancing. I looked to side and saw Jomiette dancing with Jake ( I hated this Nigga since middle school his father always had a problem with mine) I got heated, but shrugged it off. "Why should I be mad?", I thought.

--

Jomiette

I decided, WHAT THE HELL? I should have some fun too. Jake the school's star basketball player came up to me and asked

"Can i have a dance?"

"Sure", was all I said.

As I was dancing I had this burning feeling that someone's eyes was piercing through me. I turned and saw Rachel dancing with Rulio. I didn't give a fuck and kept enjoying my time. The song then came to a closed and I walked off to get a drink. I then heard crusing. I turned my attention to where I heard all the commotion. I saw Keisha,Rachel and Rulio. Keisha yelled