Chapter 1

© COPYRIGHT All Rights Reserved 2013-2014 Kunique_

Chapter 1

"Rulio, Rulio!", my mom called.

"Yes!", i responed getting out of bed.

"Come get breakfast!"

"Ok ma", i yelled back.

I brushed my teeth then headed downstairs. I kissed my mom on the cheek then sat for breakfast. "About time you came down", my little sister said. I felt like I wanted slap her. As i was getting up to smack her my mother stopped me. "Rulio you better not", she said. After i ate i went to take a shower, and all that hygiene stuff. I settled on a white Jordan shirt with some black True Religions and my air jordan 10's. I brushed my hair then put on my two diamond studs. Iooked in the mirror, boy did i look fresh. I placed my snapback on, grab my bookbag and keys then headed out.

"Bye ma"

"Bye Baby"

I got in my Mercedes cla 200. I put the key in and placed a cd in the radio, all me by Drake came on.

"I'm really stepping up my game

These bitches gotta start paying me for this

Can't get no more free Randy"

Got everything, I got everything

I cannot complain, I cannot

I don't even know how much I really made, I forgot, it's a lot

Fuck that, never mind what I got, nigga don't watch that cause I

Came up, that's all me, stay true, that's all me

No help, that's all me, all me for real

Came up, that's all me, stay true, that's all me

No help, that's all me, all me for real

I was bumping until i reached the school house. I sigh, today was the first day back from summer break. Thank god it was my senior year. I got out the car, locked it then headed up the stairs. I walked and saw my homeboys Quan, Fred, and Rashaad. I dap them up.

"Wassup Rulio", they all said.

"Nothng my niggas", i said.

We was talking about our classes and how summer went down or whatever. Then passing by this fine spanish girl with a red shirt some ripped skinnys and red air jordan 10's. Damn!, she was bad.

"Rulio, Rulio!", Quan called my name.

"yeah" , I answered

"Damn, nigga you was looking pretty hard, you feeling dame?"

"Lol, naw b", I said

The bell rang. I said bye to the boys, then headed to class. I walked in hr, dapped everybody I knew (which was basically everbody). I sat down in the back, everybody was finding their seats. The late bell rang and then came the fine ass girl i saw in the hallway. The seat that was left was the one by me, so she came and sat down. I turned to her and smiled. She rolled her eyes and focused her attention to Mrs. Label, our homeroom teacher.

"Hey", I said. She didnt give me a answer just I was about to say something. Mrs. Label started talking. Explaining the rules and expecations, the usual boring stuff. I zoned out after a while, and started thinking about the dame next to me.

Jomiette

"Jomy, Jomy Hija!", my mother called.

I angrily threw the covers back and got out of bed. I brushed my teeth, got in the shower and washed my hair. Then i dried off and decided to wear something simple for the first day. A red plain shirt with my bleached ripped high waisted skinnys and my red air jordan 10's. I let my hair air dry so it was curly, I just put a little moose in it. I walked downstairs and saw my little brother and mother eating cereal. I said goodmorning to my mother got some cereal.