Update Chapter 19

This is just a lil update before I make my final decision on this book..... but on with the story.

*Jomiette*

This week of school been kicking my ass, we have a huge test coming up and Nathan just got over a cold. My baby is two months now looking chuuby as ever. At the moment I was currently at the library studying for this test we have on friday. I was reading the last page and closed the book to head home, I missed my baby boy man!. " Bye Sherry" , the librarian waved back. I made it home within 30 minutes, and walked in to hearing Nathan crying. I could tell that Christie's mom was flustered, I swear I'm so thankful for her. " Here hand him here", I took him and rocked him and he instantly quiet down. " No offense ma", calling Christie's mom ma was a habit I picked up. I sat down with Nathan and slowing he started drifting to sleep. " You know I'm thinking about going to visit Miami", I spoke with Ma. " You sure about that My?", she asked with concern. " I'm sure I want to finish the program first then head out there for a little while, maybe like two months and come back."

" Ok baby if that's what you want." I sat and thought about what would I say when I saw my parents and brothers. The program was almost done I had two more months left. " When Christie comes home I'll have her drop you, and thank you for watching.", I kissed her cheek and quietly snuck a $50 dollar bill in her pocket. Every time I try to give her the money, she doesn't take it. I went to lay Nj down and decided to take a nap myself, I texted Christie to drop her mom home when she came and drifted to sleep.

* Rulio*

" Baby come here I can't find my shoes!", I shouted. " Rulio they're under the fucking bed, now shut up!", Cheaslea shouted back. I don't know who she thought she was talking to but Ima need her to tighten up. " Yo who you talking to?", " You Rulio Damn, I'm tryna sleep for a few minutes before I head out." and she started mumbling little curse words. I walked towards the bed grab her and sat her up, and asked her more time who she was talking to. " Nobody baby", she said so fast. I know she wasn't a morning person and being pregnant, played a even heavier role. I let her continue resting and kissed her forehead and left. Today I was going to switch my major towards nursing. I want to become a RN. I drove to Dade and headed straight towards the office.

" Uhh Good morning I wanted to know ..."

* Mary *

I dropped Nakayla to her father and headed to school, today was friday and I was ready for this test we had. I'm working on becoming a physical therapist. I walked into class and saw Sean, he's a boy who tries to spit game from time to time. I told him about Ricky, but I see that don't phase him, I haven't told Rick about it I don't need him cracking no heads. Now that my mind was on Ricky I started thinking about asking him to get out of the game. I don't feel it's save for Nakayla and I, and I mean it's a lot of things Ricky can be doing, college isn't a very very difficult thing.

Lately I've been seeing him going to the trap more and he think I don't know about him going to the strip club either. Let Ricky keep trying and testing me, he gone see what's coming. Got me stressing when I'm about to take a test, " Focus Mary!", I screamed at myself as my professor passed out our chemistry test. Once he gave me my booklet I knew I was going to the bottom of pit.

I finished my test and turned it in and headed home. The test lasted the whole class day. When I got home I heard the shower running, I knew it was Ricky. He phone started buzzing and a text message popped up. " That dick felt good in me," the message read. Oh really Ricky that dick felt good in her? When he came out I just stared at him, "What?", he asked me. I placed his phone and left the house.

If I stayed longer it wouldn't have been pretty, I drove Mikhail's house. I knocked and he came to the door shirtless looking sleepy, " I'm sorry I'm interrupting I know it's suppose to be your weekend, but can I get my baby for just a few hours. " Sure." After a few minutes she came running towards me. " Mommy where we going, I thought I was suppose to be with daddy?" " You are sweetie but mommy wanted to see you for a little", " Well can daddy come? ", she asked. " Uhh baby can it just be you and mommy?" "No I don't wanna go unless Daddy's coming!", she pouted. She could such a daddy's girl sometimes. " Yeah mommy can daddy come", Mikhail chimed in. I rolled my eyes and told her ok, she was so happy. Mikhail went to put on a shirt and we left with his car since he wanted to drive.

* Jomiette*

Today was the last test of unit 6 and I was ready. I walked in did a little prayer and waited for the teacher to pass the exams. she passed them and we began, after 45 minutes I was done and reviewed my answers. I turned in my exam and sat back down. After everyone was finished she began lecturing. " You guys are almost done, do yall realize that?", she passed out the materials for the new unit and dismissed class. I drove to Christian's house to pick up Christie, and we headed home. I drove Ma home and we got something to eat then headed home again. " Why you so quiet lately?", Christie asked over Nathan gurggling in the back seat. " Nothing just have a lot on my mind.

" Like what?" , she pressed. " Like finishing the program and my baby growing up, and visiting back home. "

Just a little update nothing serious, but you guys give me feedback.... should I continue or naw?