Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jomiette

  Daquerri and I have been home from the hospital for like a week now. I thank the Lord that I had him on Friday, because class starts again Monday and I didn't miss anything. While I go to school Christie's mom watches him for me, and I'm so thankful. After he's a month old I'll find a daycare or something because I don't  need Christie's mom stressing. "Hanaraya hand me Nathan's bottle in my room on the bed." "Ok Auntie," she said. Momma's baby was crying his lungs. She brought the bottle, "Thank you," I told her. I feed him then burped him, after that I took him a shower in his little bucket. I dried him off and hydrated his skin with baby lotion. After I was done I held him in my arms and rocked him, a little while later he was knocked out. I layed him down to sleep and went to study. Having a baby and trying to study is very challenging, but I will overcome the obstacle. After I was done studying, I went to lay down and watch my baby sleep. I looked into his face ans swore that I wouldn't treat him like how my parents treated me. Always expecting the greatest everything the best GRADES, GUYS, STATUS, HOUSE. Everything isn't sweet in this world! I remember the times when I would come home in Elementary and Middle school with A's and one B, my mom would beat me senseless with the belt because I had one B. My dad would just stay there and wouldn't say anything. It's like my mom owned him, he was her bitch. I smiled at my son when I saw he smiled in his sleep with his little red lips. My baby don't sleep with pacificers in his mouth, his teeth isn't going to be messed up. I miss life back home, Philly is nice but it's not Miami. I miss everybody. I miss Rulio also, sometimes I wonder "Did he make it through the coma, what's he doing right now." Lately I've been thinking about going back, I don't know yet. 

Mary

  Ir's been a week since I actually had a decent conversation with Ricky. Since that day I've been giving him one worded answers, when he's at my house I cook breakfast for Nakayla and I and that's it. Right now we're dropping Kayla to her dad's house. Ricky's driving and I'm in the passenger's seat. Nakayla's in the backseat screaming her out to " Chandilier by Sia." "Baby you still acting stank?" I didn't even reply to him. "Bae you know it was a joke, it's been a week already talk to me," "Leave me alone Ricky," "Wait until we get back to the house," I just rolled my eyes. We got to Mikhail's house and I got Nakayla's things out of the car and walked up to the door. I knocked only to find Mikhail's girl opening the door. "Can I speak with Mikhail?", I asked nicely. "He's sleeping, " she said rolling her eyes. This tramp was testing me, I already haven't gotten dick in a week, Nakayla been acting up and school is tiring and she wants to test me! "Can you go get him please?" "He's sle-" "Hey baby girl, Hey Mary" "Hi daddy," Nakayla told her dad who appeared at the door. I thought he was slepping though! He took Nakayla inside and took her bags from me. I said bye to my daugther and started walking back to the car until i heard "Dumb bitch asking for my man" I turned around and started walking back towards the door. "What did you say?" "You heard me hoe" I reached my hands up and punched that tramp, hearing her head turn to the side as I was about to give her another one I felt myself being dragged away. I looked down to see Ricky already by the car opening the door to put me in.

  I was frustrated as hell, no dick, rude girls, and people breaking up fights. I should've slapped him. If he thought I was mad before I was definitely angry now, he should've let me whoop her ass. As we continued driving I noticed we were going in the direction of Ricky's house. "Why we going to your house," he didn't even respond. I guess he was mad now. We got out the car and headed into the house. Once inside the house the arguing began. "What the hell is wrong with you," Ricky shouted at me. "Fuck you Ricky!," I shouted then walked away. Just as my right foot touched the first step of the stairs, Ricky grabbed my arm. "Stop playing with me Mary," Ohh he called me by my name so I know he's mad. He was turning me the hell on with his anger. I trusted Rick, I know he wouldn't put his hands on me. "Let me go idiot, " I shouted even though I didn't want him to. "I don't know what's your problem but you better tighten up," he threatened. "Fuck you nigga get off me, " I was testing him. I could see he was getting more angry by the minute.

  "I know what you need," he then said lifting me over his shoulder. I was beating on his back the whole way to the bedroom. He then threw me lightly on the bed and attacked my lips with hard yet passionate kisses. "This what you want Mary," He asked me. I didn't give him a answer. He placed my hands inside his boxers, I didn't even notice his pants were off. He stroked himself with my hands and asked. "This what you want Mary?" I whimpered and nodded. He was teasing me and was enjoying it. He went back to kissing me but slower this time, traveled down to my neck. He started sucking and nibbling, I was gone after that. He went down to my navel, kissing and sucking. "Rick please," he had me begging. He removed all my clothes, until I was left naked. I helped him undress. He placed his lips back on me as he entered me. I moaned into his mouth, our bodies starting moving sync.........

Rulio 

  I think I'm about to ask Cheaslea to be my girlfriend. I hear some things here and there about her, but I'm not sweating it. Weeks ago Ricky tried to tell me something but I didn't want to hear it. I decided that I'm going to take Cheas's out to dinner tonight and ask her. I texted her earlier to get ready at 8 and wear something nice. She was just amazing, she was beautiful with her hershey colored skin, toned legs, nice lips and the way she wore her hair, and her body was owwe!  She was almost as beautiful as Jomiette. Now it was seven and I needed to start getting ready. After showering I just settled for a black tux and bow tie with some black Christian Louboutin's.  I hopped inside my 2013 all black pontiac and drove to her house. That drug money helped me but this car, I still sell as a side job. When I got to her house I knocked and waited. Her friend answered and told me to hold on. When she came down the stairs she was beautiful. She had a red tight fitted dress, it was long and and had a v line to her stomach and she had black heels to end it off. I was happy to have this girl, and have her all to me. 

Excuse mistakes I didn't proofread

Comment, vote, share whatever just show some love

Cheaslea will be in the MM, if you dont know how to get there inbox me i'll be glad to help

Tell me do you like the story so far

People are saying stuff about Cheaslea?

Jomiette's thinking about coming back?

Awwww her and her son?

Mary and Ricky horny asses?