Picture perfect- Outlaw Queen

Because we're not allowed to put two videos up there, I would also like to add this music video.

Regina knew that Daniel wasn't her soulmate; the pictures just didn't match. But that didn't stop them from falling in love; sometimes soulmates just weren't truly destined for each other. Regina and Daniel were really hoping they were that couple that overpowered the soulmate bond. Cora knew that they weren't destined to be together, she especially knew they weren't that couple. So she killed him. She didn't care if he was or wasn't her soulmate; Regina loved him and he loved her. She wasn't going to let some stable boy stand in the way of her daughter becoming a queen. With Daniel dead, Regina would have no choice but to marry the king. And that was what she did.

However, that didn't stop Regina from searching for true love; a true love she didn't have with King Leopold. She wanted a family, not to repair a broken one. Many people have lost their soulmates before and when they try to move on. . . It doesn't work out so well. Tinker Bell knew this. She has watched many people try to move on from the ones they love and fail so she set a course for Regina to help her find hers. They spent many nights talking about how Tink would locate Regina's soulmate and then how they would met. The women then talked for hours about what her soulmate would look like or what he enjoyed most in the world.

When Tinker Bell finally found him, she didn't hesitate to bring Regina along with her one night. One night, once they had a plan set, she brought Regina to the local pub where, sitting inside, her soulmate was located.

"Why did you bring me here?" Regina asked, confused by the location she was brought to. "You were supposed to bring me to my soulmate." Tinker Bell nodded.

"And I did." She agreed. "Go in there and find the one with the lion tattoo." Tink didn't bother showing Regina what the tattoo looked like, the queen had already memorized its every feature. That tattoo had only been on her shoulder blade since the day she was born. If anyone else were to know what it looked like, it would be the man in that room.

With a small nod and a forced smile Tinker Bell's way, Regina walked into the pub, her head tilted up slightly. Everyone stopped what they were doing to turn and face her. She was still the Evil Queen, just because she was seeking out her soulmate didn't mean the kingdom stopped hating her. Well, almost everyone stopped and turned. There was one man, the man with the lion tattoo, that didn't turn around. In fact, he didn't even turn when he heard her approach followed by her sitting down beside him. The only thing he did was take a sip of his drink.

"Hi I'm-" Regina started.

"I know who you are." He cut off, turning his face slightly to see her. "You're the most hated person throughout the whole kingdom." He continued. "But what I don't know is what a pretty lady like you is doing here." Regina smoothed her dress out, more out anxiousness than appearance.

"Would you believe me if I said a fairy brought me?" She asked, her lips rotated up in a smile ever so slightly.

"You would be surprised by the things I believe." He remarked. Regina laughed. "But why would a fairy bring you here?" He looked her up and down. "You don't seem like the drinking type." The man concluded.

"Oh trust me, I'm not. At least, not at pubs." She assured. "But the fairy told me my soulmate would be here." Regina bit her lip after the words left her mouth. The man sat beside her showed no emotion. Finally, he raised an eyebrow, forgetting about the drink he had in front of him.

"Ah. And I suppose you didn't sit here for the hell of it." He commented. Regina nodded. "Where?" She raised an eyebrow. "Where on your body is the lion?" He elaborated. She turned around, taking off her cloak for the man to see her tattoo. Both her and Tinker Bell decided Regina would be better off wearing a dress with a low back for it to be easier. His fingers brushed along her skin.

"It's the same one one your arm, right?" She asked after the man didn't say anything. "Very few people have lions as tattoos." He chuckled.

"Indeed it does." He assured her. She let out a breath, turning back around to face him. They shared a smile before he was bringing her face to his and their lips met in a kiss. Regina closed her eyes. "The name's Robin." He introduced, pulling away and taking a sip of his whiskey. Regina's eyes opened as she sighed in contentment.

"Regina." She informed. He smiled around the rim of his glass.

"Well, Regina, we've got quiet a sticky situation." He pointed out. She raised an eyebrow. "You are still married to the king after all." Regina pursed her lips. She had forgotten about that. "We can't just start a new life together."

"Sure we can." She promised. "If I just talk to him." Robin nodded for her to continue, taking another sip. "He'll understand. He has to. If not then we can just run away and live in the woods." He raised an eyebrow.

"You'd run away from your perfect life in the castle to be with some man you just met?" He asked her. She shook her head.

"No, I'd run away from a life in the castle to be with my soulmate."