Chapter 3

When master opens the door a man walks in with much blonder hair than me, as he walked in . I see he had a lead in his hand then a boy that looked 15 .But I'm guessing his older sence you can't buy an minor slave unless you going to treat it as kid but that don't happen offen." hey Matt, I see you went and picked your slave.Master looked over at me " yea he has been a good boy" I looked back at the boy he's on his knees the boy says " master " the man looks down at the slave he unclips the leash and raps it up and lays it on the table he and master sets on the couch master waves me over to him,I crawl over to him he picks me up and puts me in his lap. I notice that the man is holding his slave to, master see me looking" his name is Jack" he pointed to the man"and thats Jason" I nodded then Jack said " why don't you get go get you and..." he looked me what's your name?" I was shocked why was he asking me I'm lower than him why don't he ask my master it must be a trick I whimper and hide my face in masters neck I just hope he don't get mad at me I started crying he lightly pulled me off him and set me on my knees in front of him I put my head down and was still crying "what's wrong Chris? he just ask your name " I was surprised he wanted me to speak to him when I was about to speak when Jason said " excuse me master and sir Matt but when your in the pet shop they tell you that you don't deserve to speak to the dominant race and the humans are worthless, we also get punished for every little thing we do wrong or for thing they thank we do wrong " and with that he put his head back on Jacks shoulder.