Chapter 25

"Chris why dont you get your toys and play with Ryain?" I nod "ok daddy" I run to the stares but slowly walk up so I don't fall once I get up there i grab my tuck and cars and Matt and head back down stares. When i do I see Rayin setting there waiting for me ,sucking on his binky. "Hey bubby you wanna play?" He nods so i walk to the middle of the floor "ok bubby here's you some cars" I give him two cars he reaches and picks one up and puts it in his mouth daddy walks over to us and sets down next to me "no Rayin take it out of your mouth" he douse he crawls over to me and grabs Matt but I snatch it away from him. He tears up and crawls to daddy "why did you do that Chris?" I look at daddy "it's mine from you daddy please not be mad" he smile "ok but you need to say your sorry to Rayin" I look at Rayin his eyes are red "I'm sorry Rayin but that was my first toy so please leave it alone" he nods "me sorwy" I smile "it's ok" he crawls over to me and I hug him when I do I smell that he messed his diaper "daddy he needs changed" daddy picks him up and carries him up stares.

Daddy's pov

I lay my little boy down on a towel and start to change him when I see he as a bit of a rash. I look up at Rayin he's just playing with his fingers. I tickle his belly he starts giggling "baby boy you have to tell me when you go potty k?" He nods "that's my good boy" I clean him up and put a new diaper on. I pick him up and kiss his cheek, i take him down the stares and see Chris playing with his bear. I can't believe how much he loves that bear I gave him. I set him down and go to set back one the couch when Chris grabs my arm "daddy Chang me too?" I nod "of course" I pick him up and head back up stares. I lay him down when I start to change him when the phone rings, it down stares I quickly change him quickly "come one bub we have to hurry it might be dada?" He smiles when we get down there Rayin covering his ears, crying "Chris tell your brother what a phone is while I get it" I put him down he runs to Rayin "hello" I say "hey master" it's Zack "hey babe" "what are you doing sir?" "I just changed our boys" "ohh i have something for us, I ordered it I hope you don't mind" what did he get now "what is it?" "It's a changing table with compartments for diapers is that ok?" "Yes that's ok and it's really sweet" "I can't weight until you get home Chris misses you to I thank he wants to talk" "yea daddy let I want to talk to dada". I hand him the phone "hiiiii dada miss you" he quite for a moment then says "k by by here daddy" he hands me the phone "by Zack see you when you get home" "by" I hang up I can't wait tell he gets home.