Chapter 6

"wake up" when I open my eyes I see master smiling at me he picks me up and takes me to the kitchen " we need to get you dressed be for my brother gets here and I have to leave" then I remember that master hasn't drank from me " master how come you haven't drank from me?" he set me on the counter by the sink " I didn't want to scare you so I drank a blood pack" I've heard of those thats what vampers drink when they don't have a pet "m-master y-you can drink from me" I tilt my head to the side "are you ready?" I nod he bites by neck it burns a little but not bad .When he pulls off he licks the wound I shiver " you taste good baby" I heard a nock on the door " thats Markus he'll fead you ok?" I nodded " I frown "don't worry I'll be back promise" he hugs me and takes me to the couch master opens the door a man walks in that looks similar to him but younger he has arms raped around his waste with a bag over his shoulder "hey Markus wheres Kevin?" when he said that a boy that looks 16 but runs around Markus and hugs master "uncle Matt I's here" master nods and smiles "Markus can you feed Chris I have to go and talk about my new book" Markus nods "come here Kevin Matt has to leave why don't you go see if Chris wants to play" he nods and runs to me " you wanna play?" I look for master but he's gone I wimpier Markus sets by me Kevin looks confused "do you want some cereal Chris?" i nod " I's want some daddy" he says happily "ok let's go" he picks up Kevin and takes him in and I go with them and sit on a stool he sets Kevin right be side me and puts to bole in front of me with a spoon in it but Kevin don't have one. Then I see that Markus has one and he starts feeding him, he looks over at me "you need some help Chirs?" i nod shyly "Kevin your bole is empty put it in the sink and go get you sippy cup out of your bag and I'll get you some water" he holds up his hands and Markus puts him on the floor and he put his bole in the sink and went and got the cup while Markus fed me and got Kevin some water. After that we go back to the living room I see Kevin on the floor with some kind of book and he's making marks on it. I walk over to him and set down on the floor "what are you doing Kevin" he don't even look at me he he must not like me so i walk over and set on the couch by Markus " what's wrong Chris?" I look sadly at him "Kevin don't like me" I start to tear up "Kevin come here" he gets up and comes over and smiles at Markus "Kev why aren't you playing with Chris, now he's sad" Kevin frowns "he not like me first but I not want him sad daddy" Markus smiles "no baby he likes you he was just scared" Kevin mouth makes an o shape (:0 like that) Kevin walks over to me "you want to color withs me" I nod he takes my hand and leads me to where those books are he hands me a book "what do I do?" he looks at me strangle Markus walks over to us "you take one of these crowns and put different colors on the pitcher ok?" I nod " you can give it to Matt" I smile I can give it to master once I get done coloring my puppy pitcher I look over at Kevin he looks like he's going to fall asleep Markus picks him up "he's going to take a nap you want to take one I nod and? he leads me to the bed I woke up in but he stops at the door "I'm going to change him do you need to go I nod and go pee and when I walk in I see Kevin in a diaper and a pacifier (dummy) in his mouth I lay next to him and fall asleep.