Chapter 26

"Boys dada will be home soon are you guys ready?" Chris nods "ok boys stay in here I'll be right back" I'm going to start on lunch but as soon as I walk out of the room I here "deeee de de!!!!!" it's Rayin I hurry back I see him reaching toward the kitchen door he has a red face and tears running down his face "hey it's ok come here" he try's to crawl be his crying so hard he falls over, so I hurry and pick him up and wipe away his tears. "Dee" he hugs me "douse that mean daddy?" He nods "dee" I can't believe it he called me dad "I wasn't leaving you baby I was going to start making lunch so when dada gets home he can finish it and we can get yumies in your tummy" I tickle his belly he giggles "top it dee" he says in between giggles. I stop and kiss his cheek "how about you and Chris come and play in the kitchen while I start ok?" He nods "Chris you want to head to the kitchen?" He nods and grabs he bear and two cars and fallows me in to the kitchen I set Rayin down on the chair. He reaches for me "hold on Rayin I want to see if you can put you elbows on the table easy" he try's but he's a little short "Chris can you go get a pillow from the couch" he nods and hurrys a in and hurrys back "here daddy" I look over at him he douse not look good "bub why didn't you tell be you were sick?" He shrugs "you were taking care of Rayin" he coughs "baby tell me when your not felling well" I pick him up and kiss his head, he's burning up "ok let's wait on dada to get home be for we try to cook k?" Chris nods and puts his head on my shoulder I grab Rayin good thing there both little. I set them on the couch "daddy mess" Chris says "ok I'll go get some diapers and the other stuff" I run up the stares grab wipes and diapers also a towel when I go back down I see Chris standing there with his diaper hanging off his hips "poor boy you have the poops don't you?" He just walks over to me poor baby I lay the towel down and he lays down on it I carefully undo the diaper and set it down, wipe him and re diaper him I set down and he crawls in to my arms "daddy I'm cold" I hug him "go lay down on the couch and I'll get you a blanket" he nods and goes to the couch. I go to the closet and get him a blanket and cover him up I look back at Rayin he's laying on the towel "dee" I smile "you need a change too?" He nods i in do his diaper and see he messed his too but not sick like Chris. after I finish changing him. I pick him up "let's take a nap with Chris he's already sleeping" I scoot Chris over and slip in with Rayin on me. I wait un tell Rayin falls asleep then let my self relax and fall asleep.