Chapter 5

Master lets me walk I'm so happy, I thought he would make crawl and be cruel but he's really not. Me and master are watching Tv, with me on his lap I don't really get it but master seems happy so I'm good " Chris look at me" I turn around so I'm setting like little kid " I have to go to work tomorrow and I don't want you to be left here a lone" I frown don't he trust I tear up I put my head down. Master took my chin and had me look up at him " what's wrong Chris? " he looked confused "you don't trust me" he looked stunned " no baby that's not why I just don't want you to hurt your self ok?" I wiped my eyes and nodded "I m going to have my brother Markus watch you ok?" I nod but I'm a little worried what if he hurts me. Master must have cents my fear " don't worry he is always nice and he he douse ageplay " I was confused " isn't that when an a adult acted like a kid?" he nodded " when he went to get his pet he wanted a kid but they didn't have any so he just did ageplay and that's how he got Keven " ok so maybe he will be nice " I'm going to take a shower" I nod hmm maybe I should clean I walk to the kichen and see dishes in the sink I thank I remember how to wash them I grab a cloth and put some soap on it and start washing them then wash the soap off and put set them aside cents I can't reach the cabinet. When I get done with them I go back in the liveing room and set on the couch and wate for master to come back when he douse he has on swets and a blue t shirt " you ready to go to bed I nod and we go lay down.