Chapter 21

Daddy Matt's pov

I pull in to the pet shop and it's even mor run down than the one I got Chris from. After I walk around for a while I see a small boy asleep in his cage, I go up to it and see there's a tag on his cage name Rayin (pronounced Rain) age 19 he has had many masters been raped and beaten he is well behaved and has scare and speaks poorly. I stand there in shock I can't beleave he been through so much he's really skinny and even shorter than Chris and Chris is like 2 foot shorter then me or Zack. Some one pokes my arm I look and see it some guy he says "you don't want him there's much better pets here" he kicks Rayin's cage he wakes up and starts crying and scooting back in the cage whimpering "no I want him" he shrugs "what ever I told you" he opens the boys cage and pulls him out but the boy runs back in. Poor boy the man looks like he was going to explode "how much for him?" "$200" that's less than I payed for Chris I hand him the money and he turns and walks away. "Rayin come out" he looks up at me has no one said his name before the one thing I thank will get him out is this "come out be a good boy for me" he starts to crawl out he pushes open the door. "Can you walk Rayin?" He shakes is head and whimpers he starts backing up. "No, it's ok will you let me carry you?" He has confused look on his face "I won't hurt you" I pick him up he starts hyperventilating "shhhh Rayin my good boy calm down" I put him in the back he calms down but gets on the floor "no set up on the seat k?" He nods and quickly climes up on the seat "good boy" he almost smiles I buckle him up he's so small he probably going to need a car seat or booster seat. It's wright on his neck so I put it behind his back I smile "is that better?" he nods but doesn't look at me. I hope he'll open up more but will have to see.

(Tell me what you thank and thank you xxcandyland_queenxx I hope you like what I did with Rayin)