23-DTR!!!!

sorry for the long wait but here it is.

Vote and comment devilishminders

--------

Okay,so before I start with a really cheesy line I just want you to know how happy I am.I’ve been dating Jace for two weeks now and everything is going great,better than great,things are amazing.But the only problem is,and I can’t believe that I’m saying this.

But,we haven’t DTR-ed yet,define the relationship.

“What do you mean you haven’t DTR-ed yet?”Sophia yelled through the phone.If you haven’t figure it out yet,Sophia is the one I go to for girl advices.Obviously,neither Zach or Noah could help me in that department considering they are guys who can’t even keep a stable relationship up to a week,two days in Noah’s case.

“We just haven’t.”I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

“Well,what are you waiting for.Either you give him some hints or just directly ask the question because he’s not going to do it for you.Guys always forget that sort of things.Take matters into your own hands girl.”

“Yeah,you’re right.Thing is, I don’t know how to do any of that and I’m way to much of a coward to ask the question.”

“Argh,what am I going to do with you.”I hear her letting out a frustrated groan.

I let out a low chuckle.

“Oh,you’re laughing.Good then I won’t help you.You’ll figure it out on your own.”

“Wait,what?! No Sophia stay I’m sorry I-”But the call ended.

Damn,now what am I going to do.

The doorbell rang.I quickly grab my coat and backpack and headed downstairs.It was still cold outside since the snow had fallen yesterday.I was about to open the door when I took the time to adjust my beanie on my head.My hair had grown a bit,they were now shoulder length.I wanted to cut them all off again but my mom begged me to wait another month.

I finally open the door to face the most beautiful man,I’ve ever met.Don’t get me wrong,I have always thought that Jace was beautiful but my hatred for him had slightly overshadowed that part.

He was wearing a white shirt,his hands dug into his gray harem pants,his head down admiring his combat boots.

I was still staring at him when he lifted his head.A broad smile appear on his face after giving me a once-over.

“Looks like you got the memo.”He smiled crookedly.

“What?”I came out of my daze.

“We match.”He rolls his eyes playfully.

I look down at what I was wearing.Indeed,we both had gray harem pants on with a white T-shirt,but I had Uggs instead of combat boots.