11-You are just that into me

Tada!! NEw chapter!! Enjoy and vote and comment.

Know that the comments mean the world to me!

Love from the inside of my devilish heart.Je vous aimes tous mes chéries.

-------------

Alezandra's P.O.V

I Was shivering,my whole body seemed cold.I didn't have any covers on me but I really didn't want to wake up.You know those times when you want to pee really hard or you're so cold you need to wake up to do something about it,well not me.It could've been world war 3 starting right now,I wouldn't budge.

Suddenly I felt myself being pull into something warm and a cover wrapped around me.My head was resting on that hard,warm,moving thingy and my legs were wrapped around two long hairy ...legs? 

Ummm,I don't remember letting Zach sleep with me last night.

Two strong arms enclosed me,pulling me deeper into that warm chest.I didn't know who it was,since I always have memory lost after a party,but I slightly didn't care.I know it could be a psycho or something,but his touch feels good,too good.

I know it was a man because of the size of his hands.Those hands that are rubbing my back,making me slightly shiver but this time it wasn’t because of the cold.

While rubbing my back his warm hands makes contact with my cold skin,just has his strong legs tangle and untangle themselves from mine.The skin contact sending jolts of electricity.

He slowly level up the hem of my singlet,letting his hands slip inside slowly tracing the line of my spine,caressing my waist,going up my stomach and redoing the whole process again and again.It was driving me crazy,I had to control myself so that I wouldn't moan.And that was extremely hard.

I didn't want to open my eyes,scared that the person might vanish.I try to control my breathing,but I couldn't his touch was making my heart pound to much and I was almost hyperventilating. 

Then something happen that made everything go down to drain.Just as I was fantasizing about that mysterious man,in my bed,that keeps caressing me,creating all those amazing feelings.

This 'man' all of a sudden grabs my waist and lifts me up making me sit down on his stomach.It look like I was straddling him,which is exactly what the jerk wanted. 

"I always knew you wanted me but you didn't have to make it that easy."Jace says smirking.

Oh,look at him with that smug face,he thinks he won.

I swear if I had know it was him I wouldn't have spend a second more in his arms.

Curse you alcohol and you too memory loss! But enough with the anger,it's time to get some payback.

I smile sweetly at Jace's smug face as I start running my hands up his rippled chest,I see his smirk fall slightly and he looks a little confuse.Now it was my turn to smirk as I ran my nails down his chest making him inhale slightly.

Then I continue to travel down adjusting myself so I was now seated on his tights,as I teased him.My hands stop right in front of his boxer before I decide to do something I never thought I'd do in my life,well at least not to a guy I despise.I grope his trunk and