22-Say something

I will be making a new story soon so if you like this one make sure to stay tune for the next one! ;)

Don't forget I'm happy when you comment and vote.And check out the song on the side when I tell you to play it.

 Enjoy---

---

“Who is it?”I walk up to the door.No one answered but there was still  loud obnoxious knocks.

I swear this person is going to get it.I practically ripped the door open to face,him.Shit,couldn’t I have one more day to sleep in the embarrassment of last night.

I reflexively close the door on his face.

“Crap,crap,crap.Why today?!”I muttered.

“Are you going to open the door or continue your useless ranting.”

I recomposed myself before putting on a straight face and opening the door again.

“What can I help you with?”I ask in a very professional tone.

“What? Are you trying waitress now?I recommend wearing a tighter and shorter uniform,you’ll get more tips that way.”He winks before pushing me out of the way and coming in.

“What do you want,Drew.”

“My mom told me to pick up a dress she lent yours.”

“Oh yeah,for the gala.My mom probably left it in the laundry room.”I walk pass him avoiding his eyes.

“Are you going to Zach’s party tonight?”

“Of course,why would I not.”I gave him a suspicious look.

“No reason.”

I didn’t believe him,but I let it go.

I bent down to see if the dress wasn’t in basket first.After endless searching I finally realize that it was still in the dryer.That gave Jace a good reason to make fun of me of course.So I stormed out of the laundry room into the kitchen.

I grab a knife,some bread and ham, intending on making myself a sandwich.As I start cutting the bread in half I hear footsteps coming closer,and just as I turn around I feel the knife cutting into my skin.

“Sh*T!”I stare at my bleeding hand.The cut was burning.

“Let’s get it under water.”Jace takes my hand in his placing it under the sink.I moaned a little at the burning sensation.

He then opens the cabinet and takes a bottle of alcohol.

“How did you know it was here?”I ask.

“My mom always put the emergency kit here.It was only luck.”His green orbs leave mine to focus on my hand.”It’s going to hurt.”He slowly pour the alcohol onto my finger making me yelp.