2-Tease the pup

So this chapter is really special.You'll see why.I hope you enjoy it just has much has I did writting it.

Warning:Not edited but will be soon.Sorry for the mistakes.

Thank you guy for the support.

Happpy reading.Check put the music video before you read the chapter or after her moment with Zach.

---------------

Did Jace think I was playing with him or what.The dude slap my butt and ran like a four years old.And let me tell you something this four years old is going to get a good smack when I get my hands on him.

I descend the stairs slowly careful not to jostle my little brother.I’m actually quite fustrated that I have to carry him,while I’m trying to plot my revenge.

When I finally get to the living room,the first thing on my mind is to get that fat assed little boy to my mother.I swear we feed this little monster to much.

“Oh honey,there you are.Cindy was just telling me how you and Jace where in the same grade.”Darr,mom didn’t you know that already.I use to talk about that boy every day when I was in middle school.I had on huge crush on him then.Just for the record guys,if you think I still do,you’re totaly wrong.And I’m not in denial whatsoever,I’m seriously over Jace Drew.I’ve grown past futile little crushes.Guys like him don’t deserve anything from girls like me anyway.

“Umm...yeah mom.” It’s true,your daughter has to suffer the sight of seing this male whore playing with innocent girls heart everyday.In my opinion,people like Jace should be arrested.It’s not suppose to be legal,to look that fine,without makeup on. It should only be allowed in movies or books.

"So Cindy and I thought,it would be nice if Jace gave you a ride to school once in a while , instead of you riding that god forsaken motorcycle all the time." My mom says looking at Cindy for support.Cindy smiles and add 'that would be lovely' my mom smiles. 

No way!

Ok so my mom has officially lost her mind if she wants me to ride to school with the player,I mean, doesn't she care at all for her daughter taking rides from strangers, especially if this stranger is Jace Drew.An extremely hot looking stranger who lives next door but still an effing stranger. 

"No thank you. I will not be taking rides from Jace."Not any kind of rides as a matter of fact. "My motorcycle works just fine and it was dad who gave it to me. " I say as nicely as possible trying not to offend Jace's mother sitting on the arm chair in front of us. 

My mother suddenly pales and nods understandingly, the father card always worked but somehow I feel I little bit guilty using it on her.

 My father entered in a coma last year due to a car accident.It was raining and he couldn't see straight, at the time there was a huge truck coming on to him. He did the best he could and swerved left to avoid the hit but has he did so the car fell over a cliff. Since then he has been paralyzed so even if he wakes up,he will never be able to walk again. 

Thinking about it always saddened me even the mention of his name left a sharp pain in my heart,knowing that he could never wake up absolutely terrified me but I was willing to see the positive side of things and not let anything get to me. Stay strong, is what my father always said and I was determined to live by this motto.That's why I had this tattooed on my wrist.