14-Twerk it like it's on.

Sorry for mistakes.

Enjoy!!

---

“I dare you to get out of the car and twerk publicly.”I say smirking.

“Fine.” He gets out of the car,that was stop because of the red light.Jace goes in front of the car and start to shake his butt.

“Oh...my...god...!” I scream laughing.

I can’t believe he did that.

I was laughing so much my stomach hurt.I had literally shot out of my seat.One leg on the dashboard while the other was under me on the seat.

I could see the teenagers from the car next to us filming this.Probably to put it on vine later.

Oh my lord.#Dead.

An old women got out of her car and furiously stormed towards Jace.

“I don’t get this with you young people thinking it’s appropriate to dance inappropriatly in public.It’s as if  Miley Cyrus had contaminated all of the world.”She screams at Jace yanking him by the hear.

Jace finally got back in the car.His face red.I wasn’t sure if it was from embarrassment or laughter.

“Oh man that was epic.”

“Glad to have made you laugh.This women almost ripped my ears off.Now you owe me.”

“Fine.I’ll babysit your brother tonight.”

------

“Alright class settle down.” Mr.Walsh says boringly.

“Sir,when is the next test.” A nerd ask from the front row of the class.

Everyone groaned at him.Some even threw  pens at him.

Don’t you just hate those goody-too-shoes that always ask for homework or tests.

“Why don’t you shut up nerd!” A cheerleader yelled at him,making the rest of the class laugh.I was about to start laughing,but then I felt bad for him.

“Always asking for stuff to do.Is your life that boring nerd?” A jock says.

“Of course it is,have you seen him.I bet all he does it’s play with his actions figures,read and study.” Another jock says,making his group of friends erupt with laughter.

“Hey,you.Why don’t you stop hating on people that have higher IQ than you.”I turn to face the jock.

Everyone had stopped laughing by now,even Jace who had been chuckling in his corner stop to observe me.

I guess you could say,that people were waiting for the jock’s comeback,but even he seemed shock that I had the audacity to speak up my mind.Don’t get me wrong,speaking up my mind was never an issue,but I just never did it to defend people that were being bullied.It’s not that I was oblivious to it,it’s just that I didn’t want to be in anyway part of it.