18-The project part 1

Okay so here it is.I hope I can get another update this week but since the holidays are almost ther I garentee you guys more updates.Please don't hate me and continue to vote and comment.

Now for the name is a pretty even tie between Jacandra and Alzace.So I think you guys can just choose to call them like that.It seems quite cool.So yeahrrrrrr!!!

--

I feel like digging a hole right here and burying myself in it.Everything had suddenly gone quiet.You know that silence in cartoons when there is a lot of noise at the beginning and then someone appears and suddenly everything is eery quiet.Well,it was exactly like that.None of us had muttered a word,we just kept staring or in my case fidgeting.My palms were slightly sweaty.

My mom clears her throat. “So that’s what’s been going on under my roof?”

I panicked. “Mom I can explain! Actually,I really can’t because I’m not responsible for this.Ask Jace.”I say pushing Jace forward while hiding behind him.

“What the-Alezandra!”He protests trying to expose me to my staring mother.

“No!What are you doing man?Stay right here!” I order as I try to hide behind him again.We kind of went in circles for a moment there before my mother finally decided that she had enough of us and came down the rest of the stairs.

“Are you guys,going to stop behaving like children?For god sakes!”She says exasperatedly.We stop moving and stared at her.She didn’t look mad. Weiiiiiiirrdd!

“Plus,I don’t think I really want to hear your excuses so...just lock the door on your way out Jace.I’m going to sleep.”She yawns making her way back upstairs.

I blinked once...twice...a third time.

“Did that seriously just happen?”Jace questions.

“Yes,I think it did.”I answer unsure.

“Oh well.” He shrugs making his way towards the door.

“What are you doing?”I raise an eyebrow.

“What does it look like?I’m leaving.” 

“So what?That’s it?You just come to my house and kiss me then go?”I put my hand on my waist.

“Pretty much.”He frowns.

“Are you kidding me?So were not even going to talk about it?”

“Do you really want to talk about this?”He sighs,looking as if he already knew what I was going to respond.

“You’re right.Get out.” I pushed him out the door.I was about to close the door on his face when he pushed it open again.

“I forgot to tell you something.” He approaches me until his mouth is close to my hear. “I love it when you wear those booty shorts.”He whispers before stepping away and winking.It took me a whole minute to get out my daze before I realize what he was doing.The blood rushed to my cheeks in anger.If he thinks he can just flirt with me and get what he wants then he is wrong.