Chapter 8

It’s dark and there's a full moon that illumines the sand that surrounds me. I walk towards the area where the moon is reflecting its light, and the closer I get the further away it goes. I start picking up the pace so I can stand in the light, but thr faster I move the faster it moves. Then I start running but the Moon has been replaced by a forest, this still doesn't stop me from running. Fear kicks in the further I run, but I’m getting nowhere. I don’t know why I have this feeling something is there other than the trees.

"YOUR APPEARANCE WILL BE THE SAME AS YOU ARE IN THE INSIDE. A HIDEOUS MONSTER! ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT YOU WILL TURN INTO STONE"

I stop in my tracks as I listen then see this beautiful women that looks like a goddess. She is surrounded by a white illumines light like the angels do in paintings. The women she is yelling at I can’t see, so I slowly make my way closer only to be stopped.

"Don't it’s not safe" The deep husky voice warns. I turn to see who it is, and of course his face is covered by his hood.

"Who are you?" I whisper but clearly staring trying to figure it out myself.

"Only time will tell, soon all will be revealed" he replies. What the hell does that me? Is that a riddle? Because I suck at riddles.

"Please, can I at least see who you are?" I beg. At first he hesitates, but takes a step forward as he brings his hands up to his hood and slowly reveals himself. Suddenly my heart clenches as my hand covers my mouth. I'm blown away with who is standing before me.

"Cole?" I say in disbelief. Why would this warrior be Cole and in my dreams? When I look into his radiant green eyes, and I see distress and sadness. I walk up to him never taking my eyes off his, when I’m face to face I bring my hand up to cup his face. Once my hand touch's his cheek I feel this jolt of tingles all over my body and a magnetic connection. I haven't taken my eyes of his, they feel hypnotic. For that moment it felt like time has stopped! I look at his smooth plump lips wanting to kiss them, and it’s like he feels what I feel. He cups my face with his hands still staring into my eyes as he lowers his head to mine. Just before his lips touch mine he softly whispers "I'll always protect you". Those words alone melt my insides, even if I don’t understand why he needs to protect me.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS ATHENA! IF IT TAKES AN ENTIRETY TO HAPPEN" a high pitch scream states, breaking the kiss before it even happens"

"YOU MUST GO NOW" Cole growls. Not questioning him I turn and run away alone to slam into something hard. Not having the chance to look at what I ran into, because the ear bleeding high pitch scream brought me out of my dream.

......................

My eyes flew open.....

My body was covered in sweat and my heart is racing like there’s no tomorrow. I just laid there staring at my ceiling replaying the dream in my head. Do I have a mental illness no one told me about? Am I losing my mind? Why is it always the same type of dream? Can't I have normal dreams like everyone else?

Why was Cole in me dream? Maybe because of that kiss we shared last night? Do I like Cole now? I never really thought of him that way, have I? I mean I always thought Cole was a hottie, but never remember feeling anything more. Maybe it’s just my raging hormones, yes that's it! What virgin wouldn't have crazy hormones after making out with two hot guys? OH GOD! Now I'm a slut, I just made out with two different guys in one night! Who does that? A slut! I need a shower to cool down, because I'm over thinking things. I need to clear my head from this craziness and focus on school, that's starts tomorrow. SUPER!