two // 124.3 lbs

cw: 124 pounds (about 56 kgs)

D A I S Y

I picked out my best clothes and undressed. Standing in front of the mirror I felt a mix of emotions, all ranging from sadness, to anger, to disappointment.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

I always make sure to skip meals. Why am I sill fat?

I turned, eyeing up my body. Fat clung to my body. On my stomach, my hips, my arms.

"Disgusting," I murmured, pinching and wiggling the fat on my thighs.

But then I remembered that if I kept skipping I'd finally lose the weight and maybe be pretty. The thought made me happy and excited, so I slipped on my clothes and did a quick workout.

Some squats, stretches, push-ups, curl ups. It was quick and only lasted for about twenty minutes, but I didn't have time to do my usual workout right now.

A knock came from the door right after I did my last push-up. I got up off the floor and went over to the door and opened it.

"They'll be here in about ten minutes. Are you ready?" Mrs. Briggs asked

I stepped back to show her my packed up room and nodded.

"Alright. Come down and eat some breakfast, love."

Mrs. Briggs left and I sighed, walking back across the room to grab my bag. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My thighs looked big and jiggled under my jeans, and I could see my fat stomach under my shirt.

"Daisy!" Mrs. Briggs called from somewhere in the house.

I shook my head and walked out, catching a glance of the room I used to share, before closing the door on my old life and starting my new life.

All of the girls were upstairs in their rooms so they didn't interfere. I had to pass about three rooms to go downstairs, and I tried to ignore the whispers. I couldn't tell if they were talking about how disgusting my body was, or how I had finally been adopted.

"They'll probably get sick of her and bring her back," Marisa snickered. "Daisy's so annoying I wouldn't be able to take it."

"She's so problematic," Amy whispered to Marisa. "It's so weird that she never eats and she's always sad. What a freak."

The two girls laughed, and I clenched my fist as to not cry as I descended down the stairs. After hearing their harassment for over a year it had become too much, and easy to believe.

I was just glad to finally leave. Once my feet hit the floor my body froze up, seeing a young boy standing next to Mrs. Briggs. He had to be in his twenties, with pretty curly hair and a toned body. Maybe he was a helper she had hired since I was leaving.

"So, where's my adopted parents?" I ask Mrs. Briggs, looking around.

"Right here," Mrs. Briggs pointed to the guy, and my jaw nearly dropped.

Him? He couldn't be over 25.

The guy smiled at me under his sunglasses, and I found myself smiling back.