my decision :)

happy holidays (: i've missed you all <3

christmas is in a week (: who else is dying of excitement ??

hope those of you celebrating hanukkah are enjoying your gifts and everything else that comes with the celebration :D

anyway, onto the real reason for this a/n. i have good and bad news:

let's start with the bad and get it out of the way. i have finally decided to not continue rewriting 99 skinny. my reasonings for this are that i've simply lost interest in writing this book, i've moved onto other things/books, and i dunno i just don't enjoy writing it anymore. writing is supposed to be fun and something you can escape to when life gets too hard, and that's not what this book has been for me. it's really been more of a burden and a chore, rather than an escape.

GOOD NEWS: lucky for y'all, if i'm going to abandon all my hard work then i'm going to go out with a bang ok. i'm going to rewrite the last like 2 chapters of the first book :) they will be exactly the same, but i'll implement some new things into it and everything.

is that a dumb idea ?? you know what it probably is, but i worked hard so i'm not going to just let this book die.

so yeah the rewritten ending will be up soon (sometime around christmas so i can have enough time to make sure i'm happy with it) 

i sincerely thank you all for taking the time out of your lives to read the original 99 skinny & it's baby; the written version. even though it's been a messy ride, i hope all of you enjoyed both books and can find some sort of closure with the rewritten endings.

sleep for at least 8 hours, eat well, drink lots of water, don't slip on ice, study for your tests and do well on them, and have a great holiday.

thank you all for everything; allowing me to find myself and my dream career, allowing me to be myself, allowing me to make mistakes yet still loving me, and for just supporting 99 skinny through everything. i'll never forget any of this or any of you. thank you all <3

(tearing up while writing this smh)

stay positive. i love you and thank you <3

- (i have started a taegi fanfic and i'm so in love with it please give it a read because taegi is underrated and looked over but it's literally such! a! soft! ship! like give my babies a chance and stop acting like they hate each other because yoongi loves taehyung with all his heart even though he doesn't act like he does and taehyung loves yoongi just as much so please love our daegu boys equally. thank you)