thirteen // 112.3 lbs

please DO NOT comment your weight and height down below or whenever i state daisy's weight. first of all, shut up no one cares & i didn't ask for your weight lmao. second of all, that can be extremely triggering for both others and myself, the writer. please stop, and for now on if you comment your weight your comment will be reported. do not do it

112.3 lbs = 50 kg (i'll put this every few chapters)

D A I S Y

"Thank you for driving us, Ashton," Auburn said as we pulled up to the local shopping mall. I joined in and thanked him too.

"No problem girls," Ashton came to a stop and turned to look at us.

Luke, who was sitting in the passengers seat, turned to look at us too.

"Be safe," Ashton sternly told us. "Call me if you need me and we'll be back to pick you up when the movie is over."

"Okay," I nodded along.

"Have fun!" Luke waved to us as we clambered out the car.

Auburn excitedly gripped my arm as we walked in through the doors together, her eyes lit up as she looked around.

"Whoa Auburn, calm down," I giggled, shimmying her off my arm.

"I can't! I'm just so excited!"

"I can tell," I joked. "But seriously, thank you for coming."

"Yeah!" she chirped. "Thanks for inviting me."

I had decided that instead of lying to Ashton, I'd just invite Auburn and her crush, Connor. I actually liked that it was sort of a double date, because having Auburn here made me feel less anxious.

I was so lucky to have her as a friend and I had no clue how I would have gotten through the year without here.

"Hey!" Auburn waved, and her sudden movement snapped me out of my trance.

I looked ahead and saw Connor and Max, standing by the entrance to the theater.

"We still could have picked you guys up," Max said as we came over.

Max and Connor were both juniors and could drive while Auburn and I were sophomores and were barely even sixteen years old and couldn't drive. We had only not accepted their offer to pick us up because I didn't want Ashton to flip out. (an: juniors are 16 year olds turning 17 and sophomores were basically explained by daisy so yeah lol)

"It's fine," Auburn shrugged. "Thanks anyway."

After engaging in small talk the four of us went inside. We got our tickets, and then came the worst part; the snack stand.

"I don't want anything. I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I quickly told the group and walked away before they could ask.

As quickly as I possibly could without looking weird, I fast walked to the bathroom and ran into the nearest stall. The door clicked shut behind me and I sighed.

I waited for about ten seconds before walking out the stall and over to the sink. To stall for even longer, I washed and dried my hands. I even pretend checked my phone, just to take longer. After that, I braced myself and left, walking over to the group with a fake smile.