Chapter 10

©CRGangell aka Whitesabretooth

Hi everyone

I hope you all enjoy the chapter, thanks as normal goes to my editor who rocks.

Now for those of you who are not aware I have a Fan page on face book as well as a group page. Check them out there is a lot of interesting things and information on the pages as well as a forum for you the fans to speculate to your hearts content.

Fan page link:

https://www.facebook.com/Cherrie.Gangells.Fan.Page

Group page link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CherrieGangellFans/

Also I held a Q and A and if you want to check it out here’s the link, it amazed me as I thought it would last a few hours, instead it lasted 2 days.

https://www.facebook.com/events/635520196510195/

Have fun

Chapter 10

Almost four weeks later, the battle school were finishing up their mid-day swim, when Thane called out “Alright boys back to the school!”

Everyone got out of the water and started to dry off before splitting into three groups, one group went to the battle school, the second went to the housing part of the keep and the third much smaller group went to the set of rooms which belonged to Alanna and Tarval.

Kael, Gwynt, Ezra and Sasha were in the middle of a very animated conversation, with Luca just watching and listening. They were followed at a slower pace by the adults. They came to the great double doors and could hear a lot of noise on the other side.

Gwynt smiled and turned to Kael, “yay! They’re here.” He raced down the hall and into the central room and launched himself into his father’s arms in a very un-teenager like action. Wolfgang laughed and spun Gwynt around once before setting him back on his feet.

“You’re too heavy for that now, what has Alanna been doing to you?” Wolfgang complained with a smile.

“I have muscles,” Gwynt explained proudly.

Feeling his arm for a moment Wolfgang whistled, “yep, definitely muscles.”

Gwynt turned just as his mother gave him an almost bone breaking hug, “I have missed you so much.” She told her son.

“Missed you too,” Gwynt replied.

Kael walked hesitantly into the room with Ezra and Luca, unsure of what to do. Amy spotted him and held her arms open inviting a hug. Kael grinned and started to make his way to her but Luca beat him to her. Hugging Luca with one hand she gestured Kael on with the other. Kael made his way over and Amy pulled him the rest of the way in for her hug.

Sasha hugged Amy from behind, until she was pulled away by Wolfgang who hugged her tightly.

Ezra hesitated in the hall and glanced around at all the people who were chatting and greeting each other happily. Alanna wrapped an arm around him as she passed, and pulled him into the room with her. “I know it’s madness, that is my family in a nut shell.”

“Oi, squirt… where’s my hug?” Serenity demanded as she held open her arms.

Gwynt grinned and raced to his sister who hugged him tightly. “I thought you weren’t going to be here till next week.” He asked.

Alanna frowned, “Yeah, why are you early… unless…” Thais hugged her just as her first contraction hit.

“Unless the twins decided to come a little early,” Thais finished.