Chapter 15

© CRGangell aka Whitesabretooth

AN: NOT EDITED.

Hi everyone,

Just a warning to everyone this chapter is unedited but I hope you enjoy it all the same. I know some of you will be complaining about the length but I had to stop it there because it was an obvious break.

Have fun

Chapter 15

Alanna sat with her sister Sage as she nursed her daughter later that day; Artair was on the floor in his cat form and play fighting with his Aunt’s foot.

“Why is he even in his Were form.” Sage asked as she continued to entertain her nephew, his mother was not in animal form he should not be.

Alanna shrugged, “he was sleeping and his cat took over, remember, Serenity and Temperance had the same issue as cubs.”

“Right… forgot about those two.” Sage said as she pulled her foot away. Draykus and Thais walked into the hall for an after dinner cup of tea before Thais escorted his mate to his room. Thais gave his sister a small smile, he knew how painful this was for her and having Draykus around just kept rubbing salt into her wounds, but he couldn’t; not be around his mate.

Draykus sat across from Thais his back to Sage and Alanna.

I am happy for him… I just wish I was where he was. Sage told Alanna silently.

Alanna nodded as she burped Raeka. Artair pounced on his aunt’s foot but because it didn’t react in a way that meant play to him he started to look for something else to play with.

Draykus chatted with his mate as his tail swayed back and forth as there was nothing for it to play with or explore. Artair noticed the almost rhythmic sway of the tail and slowly started to stalk it. Alanna went to open her mouth to warn Draykus but Sage shook her head a little impish grin on her face and since Alanna hadn’t seen the playful side of her sister since she ejected her mate, she held her tongue.

Artair kept close to the ground as he crept forward his head and eyes tracking the tail’s movement. Pausing he readied himself to pounce on his new toy, his bottom wiggled before he pounced. His timing was perfect as he pounced and sunk his small but sharp teeth into the tail and wrapped his body around it.

Draykus jumped to his feet, “AH!!!” he yelled and his tail started to shake vigorously to try to dislodge the little cub. “Get it off! Get it OFF!” he demanded and Sage started to laugh as Tarval quickly pried his son from Draykus’s tail. Artair hissed at his father before he made pawing motions at his toy which was being cradled by Draykus.