Chapter Sixty Five

Tredellstopher Note

A lot of you like to bash Kera but please remember this is a book first and for most. Everything will be explained and her reasons for her decisions as well as Trey's & others. But I do love hearing your thoughts/opinions about a situation so continue to do that. And if you a Krey Fan (Kera & Trey) Comment or if you're a Kristan aka Tera fan (Tristan and Kera fan) Comment... I wanna know who my readers like 🤔 just comment and general because this chapter is lit!

Kera Wendell

I played around with some Snapchat filters sitting in the Starbucks parking lot

I played around with some Snapchat filters sitting in the Starbucks parking lot. I took a sip of my iced frappuccino while thinking about my next move.

Trey and I aren't talking after he accused me of not taking care of the kids when that all that I do. He actually was so ignorant the other day when he made breakfast he only made enough for him and the kids. Yeah, I was asleep but I knew he did it on purpose. It's cool though.

I pulled out of Starbucks and headed to my destination. In about fourty minutes I pulled up and luckily my baby-- I mean luckily he was there well his car was. When I got out I left my purse in the car but locked it anyways. I highly doubt somebody looney will come in this neighborhood and break in to take my purse. You have to be a celebrity or rich to even get a house in Calabasas and it's security around every house twenty four seven.

I rung the doorbell twice, once I heard footsteps he opened the door with a demented expression. I mentally signed looking at his tall frame with a small smile.

"Hey." I said nonchalantly.

"Hey." He leaned on the door staring me down. I knew he was trying to read me but I don't let people read me. I don't like it.
After a moment of awkward silence he spoke again. "I thought you said you wanted nothing to do with me, but then you hug me and now you're here." He said with a perplexed feeling running through both of us.

"Well we need to talk... again."

His face scrunched up but he stood to the side and let me on in. Something pushed me to come here and for the one time I listened. I usually do this opposite.

I stood behind the chair as he grabbed two wine glasses down. "Want some?" He asked.

"Sure." I couldn't decline right now when I was feeling all types of ways now. He poured some nice wine into glasses, passed me mine and sat down.

"You good?" He asks me taking a sip.

"What happened the second time was very unexpected and I didn't mean to come at you so strong like: I don't want you talking to me no more.... I apologize for that."

"You confused as hell I know that. Have you been like that all your life? Are you like that with other people?"

"What do you mean, I'm confused." I air quoted after placing the glass of wine down from my lips.