Chapter Twenty Four

Lyvone Zhaire Taylor
(Neverson)

It was now December twenty eight and I hope Jenna didn't throw my things away, which was just clothes, cologne and such. I was staying with her and my foster parents before all this came about but that day she was really being a bitch, then had the nerve to place hands on me.

I shook my head as my black Nike slides hit the pavement just as my soft hands knocked on her red door. A text came from my phone and on the home screen and it read.

Jenna-- Its Open.

I twisted the knob going straight upstairs in her room. I seen my stuff by the door packed and set. She removed herself from the bathroom glimpsing at me. She is beautiful, I will not lie but that's not the only reason why I was with her. She is beautiful inside and out.

"Your stuff is right there, I'm not keeping any of it. I packed it so all you have to do is grab it and leave." She continued to maneuver her way around ignoring my presence.

"What we doing?"

"Huh?" She answered placing her earrings on.

"What we doing?"

"Your moving in with your dad. I'm moving on. How are you confused?" Her attitude was evident.

"Confused because I thought we could work this out, I thought we could talk and eventually come to an agreement for us."

"Lyvone you thought wrong. Our plans were things we were talking about doing. You came in and you destroyed that. I don't wanna talk about it anymore, you stuff is right there we have no reason to be in contact–"

I backed her into the wall kissing her lips. My lips brushed on hers, just as cup her face not allowing her hands to stop this. I let go looking at her bright brown eyes. She looked down.

"I'm not willing to let you go and you know that. We can work this out Jen."

"Lyvone I don't know okay. You hurt me. You broke us."

"We can fix it." She looked in compilation.

"Please."

We came into an agreement which resulted in a make out session before she agreed that I could take her out, and let me stay with my pops. She also told me her friend would be staying with her and I did feel some type of way because I wasn't even officially gone yet. But at least we're back on terms.

She sat in the passenger seat on snapchat just as we drove around to a great chicken wing place. Occasionally I'd grab on to her thighs pr her breast because she's honestly so prefect. We pulled up quickly just as got out and we walked inside. We locked hands just as the little sun that was up started to go down, and California sunsets are the best.

Tremaine Neverson

I had placed yet another photo of this years Christmas pictures in the book, its a tradition grandma Rose started.

Tremaine Neverson I had placed yet another photo of this years Christmas pictures in the book, its a tradition grandma Rose started