Chapter Eighteen

A couple weeks later

Kera Neverson

Today the kids were off because of Superintendent's day so I made everyone clean up their rooms today. Trey and I ended up finding out the sex of the baby and we was right it is a boy. But as long as it's healthy I could care less, I'm happy both ways. Being that we were was having a boy Trey was super excited, he wanted to have Gucci and Versace everything. He goes above and beyond then again he does this to all his kids.

It was early in the day so I decided to head over to Curvy Q. I kissed the kids goodbye along with Tremaine. Trey hated the fact of me driving so I had Seriya come pick me up. I placed my Chanel bag on my lap as she backed out.

"We need to have another lil family dinner tonight? But at who house because me and August cooked last time." Seriya suggest.

"I guess we could do it at my place, order a box of pizza and wings."

"Text Britt." I nodded pulling out my phone. Just as she turned into Dunkin Donuts I easily got excited.

"Pregnant." She giggled.

"Shut up."

She end up getting my frozen Oreo hot chocolate, herself an iced coffee and two dozen of donuts for the others at CQ. After she paid we made it there in no time seeing Marcus truck he drives in a park spot. I shrugged my shoulders while scrunching up my face. She grabbed the donuts while making sure her doors were locked.

"What is he doing here?" She quizzed.

"I have no idea." The closer we got we seen his ignorant wife standing right by the main area I guess waiting for Marcus.  She honesty does to much like we actually are in love with her husband. We walked past her placing the donuts down just as Jhene comes over.

"It's kinda sad he's leaving..." I didn't say anything because it was sad he has to go this way but at the end of the day it's all good.

"Why is he here anyway and his wife?" I rolled my eyes grabbing a strawberry frosted donut from the box.

"He said he's gettin' the rest of his stuff from his area, and his wife came to supervise." She joked but was also serious.

"Supervise my ass. This my shop." I was becoming fed up with her actions and it was breaking my heart he believed her instead of us plus the fact that he's leaving.

"Excuse me why are you here?" I asked Melina inquisitively.

"Waiting for my husband." She says nonchalant but so much emphasis was put on my.

"Well you need to wait for him outside." Seriya says before I could say anything. Melina scrunched up her face immediately and shook her head.

She mumbled under her breathe just as Seriya was super close to whopping her ass completely. I took another swallow of my hot chocolate trying to take care of the customer.

Once the customer was gone, Marcus came out from the back looking for his wife and when he didn't see her went off.

"I understand we got our little fuckin' problems that I could care less about but don't disrespect my wife. She ain't done shit to receive this treatment."

I looked at him not believing what I heard. He looked between Seriya and I and we were both speechless.

"Marcus we've know you for over ten fuckin' years and this is the treatment WE get. She's your wife and of course you love her differently but this is fucked up and you know it." Seriya yelled on the verge of tears and I was already wiping my eyes. I walked to my office trying to calm myself not over stressing because of the baby.