Chapter Fifty Five

Three years later
Kera Wendell

Tonight was a special night for me and Tremaine and us as a couple. He had some something special planned for us in guessing that why he rented a hotel out for us up in the mountains. Three years of being clean. Spent a whole ten months in the rehabilitation center and after coming home I got myself together- this time forever. Trey and my father was right by my side and I probably wouldn't be where I am today without the man I love.

We both were finish getting ready but I was in the bathroom applying more lip gloss. I gave myself a once over pulling my green dress down, grabbing my purse and heading out. When I saw him in the living room him biting his lips, looking at me.

"Damn, you look beautiful as always." I blushed.

"Thank you, and you look handsome." I pecked his lips, wiping off my lip gloss from him. He grabbed my hand as we left the hotel room and went to the one of the tops floors of the hotel. This wasn't any ordinary hotel, each floor had something fun to do, different restaurants and just a peaceful way to spend a special night.

Him and I went up to the ninth floor just as we walked out to a table and some chairs set up beautifully.

"For you." He kissed my cheek before pulling my chair out.

"Thank you."

He did the same for himself as we shared an intimate stare. The stare reveals everything that we've ever gone through.

"Tonight is a celebratory for you being clean for three years baby

"Tonight is a celebratory for you being clean for three years baby. You're so special to me and I never gave up on you, us. You're not only the mother of five of my children you are a special person in my life and I will always honor you. I'm very proud of you and also starvin' my ass of because I'm hungry." I giggle.

"You're so silly."

The waiter came over placing out dishes in front of us.

"Looks good." I engulfed the scent.

"Enjoy." The waiter left.

"Preciate' it." Said Trey.

"I just wanna thank you for everything and everything we've been through," I paused feeling the water works come about but hopefully I can blink them away. "We made it. I couldn't imagine myself without you Trey, seriously. I love you so much."

"I love you too babe."

As we at dinner, words didn't need to be spoken because of the love I have for this man. Trey means everything to me and even though we went through so much as un-humanly possibly we made it. Still able to look each other in the face and say I love you.