iv| Just a Little Bluffing and Loving {revised}

I joyfully hop down the metal stairs and many people look at me with recognition or annoyance. 

I may or may not play pranks on people...

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I am attacked.... with hugs! I face my attacker and hug them back. They laugh while picking me up and twirling me around while smiling widely. 

"Can't breathe!" 

I wheeze out.

"I don't care... I missed you!" Red basically yells while hugging me again.

I laugh and pat him on the back while my smile still remains. He lets go of me only to sling an arm around me shoulder. We walk over to my nook and he lays on my bottom bunk. I shake my head while turning on all my computers and plugging in my toaster.

"Do you have any bread and butter here?"

Red smiles at me.

"Your still obsessed with toast?"

I nod enthusiastically while finding a picture of toast. 

"Tell me that doesn't look like heaven?!"

Red looks at me dead in the eyes and whispers a word that makes me want to attack him.

"Gross."

I look at him in disbelief, about to argue, but he changes the subject quickly.

"Hey, why'd you leave anyways?"

I give him a small smile.

"I had to visit my brother."

He nods understandingly at me and hugs me. 

I change the subject now.

"So... anything I can help you and your dad with?"

He glances at me while pausing before saying, "Someone's blackmailing us. They have everything we've ever done on a server and I need another person to help me hack it."

I smile at him while pulling out my protected laptop.

Red picks up his laptop and I start a program.

"It should be done in a few minutes. Take it to your dad."

Red gives me his thanks and walks away, slumping a little.

"And perk up buttercup!"

He sticks up his middle finger while still walking and I laugh.

I sigh and think about what I can do to occupy myself for a while.