A/N

Hey guys!

Someone has brought it to my attention that the book The Gang Leader's Thief by @aidynlovescoffee has a similar story line to mine. The Gang Leader's Thief was published before mine but I would like to state that I had this book as a draft months before I published it. I do not know the exact day The Gang Leader's Thief was published but I would like to apologize. The copy rights stated in this book is Creative Commons and I thought that was the most appropriate description. There are many books about the topic of thieves and I guess some of the two story lines over lapped? When I published the first chapter of this book I thought I listed the books that I read that have similar ideas but I guess it didn't publish?

I would also like to say that there are basically only a few original stories out there. For example the person who wrote/made the original idea of werewolves, horror, or romance. I never intended to 'copy' another persons book. I thought that my book was original. I would never want to publish a 'copy' of someones work because they created that themselves and it's theirs. Also, I wouldn't want to become successful on Wattpad based off of someone else's ideas. This story contains ideas of my own life and imagination and I am sorry to those who stories are similar to mine.

I am sorry and am messaging authors who may have similar plots.