The Date ... ?

Here is the second one, with the date (?), hehe I hope that you all enjoy.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Kurama speaking"

________________Konoha_______________

Normal POV.

Naruto was strolling through the village, he'd have to ask her today and with the advice from Kurama it should go fairly well.

Shoving his hands in his pockets he looked up from the ground and looked forward only to see Yugito Nii, that's what you call karma.

He stopped in his steps and hoped that she hadn't seen him yet, he wasn't ready for this. he totally wasn't but before he could run away she looked at him and came his way.

A trickle of sweat ran down Naruto's neck, there was no getting out of this. He'd do it now!

"Hey Naruto, how are you?" Yugito asked him as she looked at him, on the first look he would look calm but she knew him and because of that she saw his hidden nervousness.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." Naruto responded, his hand cratching the back of his head in a nervous manner.

Yugito raised and eyebrow at the gesture, she didn't ask a question although she was curious about what made him nervous.

"Yugito can I ask you a question?" He asked her as he removed his his hand from his head and looked right at her.

Yugito was a little bit startled by his sudden change of character, one minute he's nervous and the other he's completly serious.

"What is-" Just as Yugito was answering him somebody called B jumped down from a rooftop and interrupted her.

"The Hokage needs us for a meeting about the alliance." He rapped (A/N I can't make everything he says rhyme, that would be so hard).

Both the blondes looked at B and then nodded, Naruto went in front and the three of them began making their way to the Hokage tower.

Once arrived they went inside headed up the stairs, the trio was silent. They were curious for the answer but it would be logical for them to accept.

Naruto knocked on the door and they heard the 'come in'. The three jinchurikies went inside and saw Tsunade and Shizune.

The room was tense and the team kept quiet. Tsunade had a serious expression on her face, Shizune looked no different.

"Good that you're all here." Tsunade said, her voice as serious as her face. 

"Now we can start." She continued with a straight face.

A silence rang around them, Naruto breathed out slowly and nodded to Tsunade to continue.

"We have agreed to your conditions, there will be an alliance between Kumogakure and Konohagakure." She said a small smile on her face.

Naruto, Yugito and B inwardly sighed in relief at the answer they got, the alliance had been established.

She picked up a scroll and held it before her, Naruto went forward anf acceptrd it.

"Bring this to the Raikage and from there on we will talk about other things." Tsunade said with a light voice.

Shizune who stood next to her also had a small smile.

"Thank you for this alliance." Naruto said, his face was straight but his voice betrayed him.

He was happy that Kumo and Konoha had established an alliance, it made him feel relieved.

The team bowed in respect and turned around to exit the room, before they even reached the door it was opened by someone else on the other side.

The people who came through the door made Naruto freeze.

The pink hair, the emotionless face, the almost full face mask and an unknown face.

The second party froze at seeing Naruto and the shock was seen on their face.

Tsunade had not forseen this, she knew that Naruto didn't want to see team seven.

And their new member wouldn't do much better of an impression.

Okay I may have lied about a date, but there will be one ... Later on. I'm sorry, I knew that some of you may have been excited for this but it's just a bit too early (That's what I think). As an apologie I'm considering an update that is a date but doesn't have anything to do with the story, that's at least something, just say if you want it in the comments. See ya (^0^)/