Ramen!

Here's another update i think that its longer than the other one and sorry that you had to wait so long for this.

"speaking"

'thoughts'

"Kurama speaking"

_________________________Kumo__________________________

The next day

Naruto's POV.

I was walking through the village searching for another ramen shop because i need one! I can't live without ramen, its the only thing that i truly love.

I kept searching until i came across a shop, a ramen shop. It was called Nichiraku (A/N i didn't know anything else >.<).

I went inside and the smell of ramen came right into my face, i couldn't help but sniff some more.

"Hello there." Said someone, i turned to the direction of the voice and right there stood a man, he wasn't really old but not young either.

"Sooo do you want some ramen?" He continued, his smile was blinding.

"Of course, i love ramen!" I answered, he seemed happy with my answer and proceeded to make a bowl of ramen.

I waited for some time and then he served me a bowl, the smell was so good and the bowl looked good to.

I grabbed a pair of chopsticks and then began eating, this was sooo good almost as good as the ramen from Ichiraku.

After the good lunch went around the village again, i still needed to see much here. Its really different from Konoha.

I'm also looking forward to missions i may get. At least i don't have to do chores like when i was an genin, because i'm a chunin now!

Being a chunin is sooo much fun, it feels better. I guess it also feels better with my age, i think i'll do some more training now.

I have so much to do and so much planned!

So thats it for now once again its isn't very long BUT, i have good idea's for the next chapter such as a mission to Konoha. I have much more idea's with that then this chapter so it will -i hope- be longer.(And that is only a little thing of what i'm gonna do). See ya (^0^)/