chapter 26

After a few days, I was sitting in my room all better. I was playing on my guitar. I was playing broken home, it describe how we were living before dad went to jail. I didn’t realise that Mel was here.
“Come on Rock Star. We have to a double date to get ready to.”
I put my guitar aside and started to get ready. I curled my hair, put a bit of makeup, I don’t put a dark makeup anymore. I put on a white dress with flowers on it and blue bell on the waist.
Melissa had straight hair, bit of makeup like mine. She was wearing a black short dress.
When we finished we took selfies and upload the best one on social media. The time we finished the photoshoot our bell rang.
“Hello boys. Wow you look so elegant tonight.” We heard mom saying. We went downstairs and our boyfriends were standing next to the door. When they saw us, they looked at us in awe. We smiled at him and we hugged them.
“Let me take a picture of you four.” We posed and mom took the picture. Mel and Jake went to Jake’s car and went off. When we got to Ethan mother’s car, my mom called him.
“Listen son. Take good take care of my daughter. And get her home and twelve o’clock maximum.”
He nodded and kissed my cheek.
“Don’t worry ma’am. I am going to keep my eyes on her.”
We got in the car and drove off. He took my hand in his and kissed it. I looked at him and smile.
I was the luckiest girl on earth. But I was worried for awhile about something. The school was soon over and was worried what will happen to our relationship next year in college. I looked out the window.
“What will happen with us next year?.” I asked.
“We will always be together no matter where we are.”
I looked at him and nodded.
************************************
Happy Easter everyone