Chapter 5

Letto, one of Jake’s friends, pulled me off of her. “Let me kill her!!! Leave me!!”
“Are you crazy?! I am not going to let you kill her!” At that moment the principal saw me yelling and Victoria on the floor. So guess what happened next. That’s right. I got detention on my second day of school.
The classes were like usual except all the glaring between Victoria and me. I guess the glaring, the rumours and the bad things she will do to me will be our everyday life from now on.
The final bell ring, it’s time for detention. Great! (Sarcasm) And guess who I saw there. Two pair of blue eyes, a tall blonde boy wearing leather jacket... yep that’s right. Ethan was there staring right at me. Yay, fun! I sit far away from him, put my earphones, and started to do my homework. After an hour I feel someone taping on my shoulder. I took my earphones off and look up to the blue eyes of the teacher. “Detention is over, you can go home now”. I nodded, got my stuff and left.
When I got home it was already 4:30 pm. I went to the bathroom and realized that I need to dye my hair, the purple is fading. I went to the nearest store, that sell hair dye, to the house. When I bought them, went home, dyed my hair and took a shower, it was already 7:15 pm. I watched some movies on Netflix and remember that the next day is Friday, the day I will see my older brother who is in college learning interior design for the first time in a while. His name is Charbel ( I call him cherps) he has black fluffy hair, brown eyes like mother. I miss him so much, he was my only friend.
The next day I woke up in a really good mood because it’s a really special day. I got ready went off to school. Let’s what that bitch is up to today.