chapter 13

This week passed by. Everyday, it got worst with the bullying, and everyday when I get home, I start to cut, then listen to three days grace: I love them so much, their songs describe exactly what I feel.

It's Friday afternoon, and I was blasting my music while getting ready for my date with James. I decided to change my look, so I dyed my hair brown and curled it.

I dressed into a really cute black skirt with flowers on it, with a white crop top, black heels.

I put a bit of makeup, so I can change from my dark makeup, it was like I didn't even put makeup.

When I was pleasant with my look. I took my black purse, my phone and went to the living room to watch TV until James came.

At 7:30, there was a knock on the door. I looked in the mirror then opened the door. James was standing there wearing jeans with a white shirt and a jean flannel with a white converse, and he was holding in his hand a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

He looked me up and down, I felt insecure under his gaze.

"ummm hi."

"Hi. Wow you look amazing. Oh! And those are for you."

"Oh thank you. You didn't have to."

I took the flowers and put them in the vase.

"Okay. Let's go."

I intertwined my arm with his. He had a really beautiful car. He opened my door and I got in and put my seat belt. James came in, put his seat belt and drove off.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there" and he smirked. I realised that there was a camera in here.

"What is that?"

"A camera. I like to record videos of me driving."

"Oh!"

"We're here."

I looked outside the window. We are at a fancy restaurant. I undo my seat belt and my door opened. I looked at James and smiled at him.

"Reservation in the name of mister James"

"Follow me to your table sir."

We didn't have a table like the others. It was a couch, candles on the table. Wow I was amazed.

When we sit down, we started to look at the menu.

We ordered our food and started talking to get know each other more. I learned that he has a sister and his parents are rarely home because they are always away on business trips.