chapter 24

On the third movie, it was already 12 o’clock. The door opened, oh god, my father is back drunk as always.
“Ethan, go hide, now!”
“What?! Why?”
“Don’t question it.”
He hide behind the couch.
“Oh well well. The bitch is still up.” I turned off the TV. I stayed on the couch. He came to me slapped me and pulled from my hair. I started screaming from pain.
“Why is there a motorcycle in front of our house, huh? You have a boy here getting pregnant from him like what your mom?!” he then punch me, then  he took the vase and broke it on my head.
The last things I remembered were: my mom screaming, Ethan punching dad, and the sound of the police car.
Ethan pov
The police took that awful man to jail. Miss Jones was crying and Charbel tried to calm her down. We were all in the hospital waiting for the doctor.
“Mom, calm down. Luciana is a really strong girl. She will survive.” Charbel said to his mother.”
I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was him. I looked down.
“It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have hide when she told me to. I should have stay with her so I can protect her.” And tears started to fall down my face.
“Hey. It’s not your fault. Luciana thinks of others before of  herself. And if you didn't punch him and didn't call the police, he could have killed her. I am thankful you were there or I would have lost my little emo. Thank you and you have my blessing to be my sis’ boyfriend.”
“How... how did you know?”
“She texted me when she was getting snacks for your movie marathon.”
He smiled at me and bro hugged me.
After half an hour, the doctor came.
“Luciana Jones’ family.” He called out. We went to him.
“She’s good. We took her to her room. She has to stay her just for two days. She’s in room 210 if you want to go see her. Oh and now she is sleeping.”
We all nodded and thanked him. We went to the room. On the bed, laid a sleeping angel.  She had a black eye and bruises all over her face. How can someone hurt this angel? I don’t understand.